Shout - out to the LR Extreme Team

Default Shout - out to the LR Extreme Team

The fantastic Team at LREXTREME will ALWAYS have their Client's best interest at heart. Their passion for Service Excellence is unquestionable and their knowledge about the Land Rover product is SUPREME!They have saved me THOUSANDS of MOOLA over the last 5 years taking care of my Disco and now also a Freelander 2
    With the regular service intervals but also making sure that preventative maintenance gets done and potential problems are addressed timorously within your budget and at the right time you will be Extremely happy

Walter, Org, Nerice, Mari and the rest of the staff in the background - You are an Extreme Team!

Thank You again

If you are located in or around Pretoria you should surely considered them looking after your Land Rover

Contact them on
    083 377 4912
    083 377 4912
    Last edited by Driesdlr; 2019/09/18 at 11:08 AM. Reason: old

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Driesdlr For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Shout - out to the LR Extreme Team

I had a mechanic before I had my Defender (as it should be ) he helped me pick the best available vehicle when I was looking. I'd phone him and tell him I picked up this gem at this and this price with this mileage and he'd tell me no that's not a gem it's a rock chuck it.
    From day 1 he looked after Garrie and have always gone out his way to help me. I told him that he may not retire ever, only after I've left this earth and no longer needs Garrie to be looked after may he retire

Garrie
    Defender 110 TD5 CSW 18P loving every moment driving it !!!!!
    Suzuki Jimny with custom made rack and drawers view here - Sold
    Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution...

Yep, they are repeat offenders with their good service!
    I have met some crazy people. They have made me their leader...

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Driesdlr View Post
    The fantastic Team at LREXTREME will ALWAYS have their Client's best interest at heart. Their passion for Service Excellence is unquestionable and their knowledge about the Land Rover product is SUPREME!They have saved me THOUSANDS of MOOLA over the last 5 years taking care of my Disco and now also a Freelander 2
    With the regular service intervals but also making sure that preventative maintenance gets done and potential problems are addressed timorously within your budget and at the right time you will be Extremely happy

Walter, Org, Nerice, Mari and the rest of the staff in the background - You are an Extreme Team!

Thank You again

If you are located in or around Pretoria you should surely considered them looking after your Land Rover

Contact them on
    083 377 4912
    083 377 4912
    I can only 2nd that. Moved to them some years ago, when they were still out in the sticks.

1. Never had one single come back.

2. I can talk to them one on one, because Walter is a highly qualified JLR master technician and together with Org will spot a problem, before it leaves the workshop. And that is the main reason I will support only them.

Sorry Walter that I haven't been around lately, but as long the LR's run smoothly, there is no need to trek out to Boschkop
    George Bosch
    2003 RangeRover Vogue 3.0 Td6 (Mine) / 2005 LR Disco3 TDV6 S (Swambo's) / 1998 Disco1 Tdi ES (Sold) / And some more serious stuff

Distributor for:
    DEFAProjectaSignature.png

Special offers for 4X4community forum members on CTEK! Send PM with your email address for details

Fantastic service, would not go anywhere else.