Inde Inflator - balancing tyre pressure

Default Inde Inflator - balancing tyre pressure

While in Savuti , I notice the unit at one of the vehicle. Used it and it is an excellent product, will definitely buy me one, any comments?

Default Re: Inde Inflator - balancing tyre pressure

I deflate is a South African product as far as I know. And Iím certain they are also a Commercial Partner on SA4x4 Community.
    Excellent product reviews.

It is available in the Forum online shop
    1998 Daihatsu Rocky 'The Kitty'
    2002 Daihatsu Rocky 'The Bully'

Quote Originally Posted by Waals View Post
    While in Savuti , I notice the unit at one of the vehicle. Used it and it is an excellent product, will definitely buy me one, any comments?

I have THIS TI system. I have a fixed compressor and control unit under the bonnet with air permanently available at each wheel. I can do all 4 wheels at once, inflate or deflate or just one at a time. There are some nice options in the market these days. It just makes life sooo much easier...
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

When in doubt, paint it black

Quote Originally Posted by Waals View Post
    It's a fantastic product and well worth it's price. The quality of the hoses and fittings as well as the machined bits is very good. I gave checked the accuracy of the pressure gauge against one of my digital tyre pressure gauges that has been properly calibrated and it is as good as spot on with its readings. I have recently bought the extension pipe that will mean I'm able to do all the tyres on my Disco and caravan without moving me compressor. I have been using mine for over 3 years now and extremely happy with it.
    They also make a pipe with brackets to connect to spare wheels that are stored under vehicles so that you can check the spares pressure without lowering it. On the disco I normally inflate my spare wheel to 4 Bar so I can use it as a quick access source of air if I have a slow puncture and need a quick top-up before a final fix. The INDEFLATE make this very easy to do. have a look at their website and tell SWAMBO you need an early Christmas present. http://www.indeflate.co.za/
    The humble person makes room for progress; the arrogant person believes theyíre already there.
    2004 Disco 2 Td5
    Suzuki SJ410 (being rebuild)
    VW Touran 2.0Tdi
    Lotus 7 (replica - not a kit)
    Freelance Photographer (part time)
    Member Of: Southern African Freelancers' Association

Quote Originally Posted by RoddieJ View Post
    Indeflate is a South African product as far as I know. And Iím certain they are also a Commercial Partner on SA4x4 Community.
    Excellent product reviews.