RTT help please | Echo vs Eezi vs Tentco?

Default RTT help please | Echo vs Eezi vs Tentco?

Good day

I'm looking at two or three different RTT's. Is there a difference, or are they all a much of a much-ness?
    It's for an Amarok with an RSI Canopy.
    (Thinking of fitting the tent on the canopy and a small rack slider on the cab)

• ECHO 1.2x2.4
    • EEZI AWN JAZZ 1400
    • TENTCO 1.4x2.45

Regards
    Pantoffel
    Last edited by The_Pantoffel; 2019/09/03 at 11:51 AM.
    As we were standing at a mates house, with a few GS's and my Africa Twin, discussing motorbikes as one does, his wife asked: "What is an African Twin?"

My dearest girlfriend replied, "It's like a GS... Just better"

Default Re: RTT help please | Echo vs Eezi vs Tentco?

EEZI AWN JAZZ 1400 is my keuse ek na al drie wat jy noem gekyk niks fout met hulle nie ek hou meer van eezi awn se tente en awnings Andre van 4x4 met sy Amrok het ook Jazz en bat awning van eezi awn sterkte met jou besluit

Quote Originally Posted by Boslover View Post
    EEZI AWN JAZZ 1400 is my keuse ek na al drie wat jy noem gekyk niks fout met hulle nie ek hou meer van eezi awn se tente en awnings Andre van 4x4 met sy Amrok het ook Jazz en bat awning van eezi awn sterkte met jou besluit
    Dankie Boslover, dit is maar 'n moeilie ene, of ek moet die tent nuut koop... maar ek kan 'n echo 2e hands optel... vir helfte van die prys, dus gewonder.
    As we were standing at a mates house, with a few GS's and my Africa Twin, discussing motorbikes as one does, his wife asked: "What is an African Twin?"

You left the best one off your list ??

Howling Moon

2017 Mitsubishi Triton 2.4 D/C 4X4 6 Auto Diesel
    Lynx Bashplate

DIY Drawer system
    DIY Drop Fridge Slide
    My ULTIMATE dual battery box

Ek het nou onlangs die tentco family rtt gekoop en voor dit het ek die tentco senior vir my trailer gehad. Geen probleem en goeie kwaliteit. By gesÍ, ek het nog nooit van die ander make gehad nie. So kan nie sÍ of dit beter is of nie.

Ek het daai tyd tentco gekies want die pale is aan die buite kant

Having had all of the makes mentioned above, although never got to go camping with the EaziAwn, my current tent and Preference will be the ultimate standard RTT - Howling Moon :-)

Started with a Tentco, NOTHING wrong with it and big Tentco-fan, just the wooden base creeks for every slightest movement and the Echo, although build to last a lifetime, the stainless steel base is heavy and super cold in the winter..

At the end of the day - comes down to each own's preference and of-course what budget allows....

If the Echo tent is in good nic and price is right, maybe start with it and see if the RTT-thing does work for you :-)
    Last edited by Martinj; 2019/09/03 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks for everyone's input.
    I'll be going with the second hand echo, and will then upgrade to something else in perhaps two season's time... and if it's a big swing and a miss, the learning cost wasn't too bad

Much appreciated! Just glad it's not buying the odd thing out that one shouldn't get !