MediaRelease: Lift from Bloemfontein to Welkom on Tuesday 3 Sept

Default Lift from Bloemfontein to Welkom on Tuesday 3 Sept

Hi all. I need a lift from Bloemfontein to Welkom on Tuesday 3 Sept if anyone can assist please.
    My car blew its turbo on the way down on Thursday and is currently being fixed at TJ Auto Clinic in Welkom. Oom Johan from TJ's said he should have it fixed up by Tuesday.
    We are at Rosepark Hospital for most of the day where my FIL is in ICU. Being reliant on swambo's brother for transport around Bloem, and he has to work, I will only be able to meet up walking distance from Rosepark.
    Please, if someone is travelling to Welkom on Tuesday, I will appreciate if I can hitch a ride in the boot.
    Thanx guys, much appreciated.
    Jaco van der Vyver
    082 three seven eight 43 42
    Last edited by JakeTheSnake; 2019/09/02 at 07:12 AM.
    Jaco

8) 2009 GWM Hover 2.4 CUV (pad-kar)
    2005 Mahindra Scorpio 2.6 GLX 4x4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. Khalil Gibran
    • Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. Saint Augustine