Default TD5 suggested sale price

I am thinking of selling my 2002 Defender 110 TD5. It has 320 000km's but the original 18P motor was changed to a 22P motor in 2005 under warranty when the odo showed about 72000km's. So in theory the motor is on 250 000km's.

Now as we all know the insured value or the trade and retail books the dealers use are irrellevant in coming up with a price for these I was wondering what you all think would be a fair price for this vehicle.

It has a Frontrunner full expedition rack, drawer's (big country I think), long-range fuel tank, fender water tank, dual batteries (pretty basic set-up). It has been properly maintained by an indie in PMB - biggest issue recently was replacing the original turbo with a new Garrett turbo - otherwise nothing major.

Any suggestions??

Default Re: TD5 suggested sale price

Quote Originally Posted by Pumba2 View Post
    I am thinking of selling my 2002 Defender 110 TD5. It has 320 000km's but the original 18P motor was changed to a 22P motor in 2005 under warranty when the odo showed about 72000km's. So in theory the motor is on 250 000km's.

Now as we all know the insured value or the trade and retail books the dealers use are irrellevant in coming up with a price for these I was wondering what you all think would be a fair price for this vehicle.

It has a Frontrunner full expedition rack, drawer's (big country I think), long-range fuel tank, fender water tank, dual batteries (pretty basic set-up). It has been properly maintained by an indie in PMB - biggest issue recently was replacing the original turbo with a new Garrett turbo - otherwise nothing major.

Any suggestions??

A Defender is actually worth something. A Disco not so much. Interior condition I would say, is quite a factor in the price.
    “The price of stability is unpreparedness.”

Default Re: TD5 suggested sale price

PM sent
    1995 300TDi Defender with VGT Turbo (stolen by my son now )
    2002 Defender with LS1 MS3 ECU, 4L80e, LT230 1.222, Lockers and HD CW&P, 35" with 4" Lift
    2005 Defender TD5