New Suzuki GV member





Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 1

    Default New Suzuki GV member

    Hi Gents/Ladies

    I am new to the forum and I own a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.4 2012.

    I am into overlanding and exploring South Africa and rest of Africa.

    I love my Suzuki and the only thing I don't like is the fact that there is no auto lock on the doors.

    Cheers,
    Clyde
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kamnandi For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    TOO FAR FROM THE BEATEN TRACK
    Age
    52
    Posts
    92
    Thanked: 75

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Welcome.
    Don't let schooling interfere with your education.
    Mark Twain

    2012 SUZUKI GRAND VITARA
    EFS, 4X4 DIRECT SNORKEL, 5 X 225/70R17 MAXXIS 980
    FUTURE - ROOF RACK or METALIAN MINI IN TOW

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to punimog For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Randfontein
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked: 2302

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Quote Originally Posted by kamnandi View Post
    Hi Gents/Ladies

    I am new to the forum and I own a Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.4 2012.

    I am into overlanding and exploring South Africa and rest of Africa.

    I love my Suzuki and the only thing I don't like is the fact that there is no auto lock on the doors.

    Cheers,
    Clyde
    Welcome and congrats. Your local alarm central locking expert can install auto lock for you
    Willie

    2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
    2020 Nissan NP300 2.5TDi S/C

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FWM For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Hermanus
    Age
    63
    Posts
    15
    Thanked: 7

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Hi
    Welcome.
    My gripe with GV is the power windows won`t operate if the ignition is not on. Can this be changed?
    i will definitively have the autolock done

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 1

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Quote Originally Posted by FWM View Post
    Welcome and congrats. Your local alarm central locking expert can install auto lock for you
    Do they have to fit/replace the entire alarm system for this or is this plug and play stuff.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    4
    Thanked: 1

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Quote Originally Posted by Electro View Post
    Hi
    Welcome.
    My gripe with GV is the power windows won`t operate if the ignition is not on. Can this be changed?
    i will definitively have the autolock done
    Yes ... I forgot about this one. No 2 on the list.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kloof
    Age
    64
    Posts
    430
    Thanked: 1570

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on your GV. I am sure you will have many happy travels in it.

    2015 Suzuki Grand Vitara Summit M/T

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Randfontein
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,866
    Thanked: 2302

    Default Re: New Suzuki GV member

    Quote Originally Posted by kamnandi View Post
    Do they have to fit/replace the entire alarm system for this or is this plug and play stuff.
    They just fit a unit to the central locking system and it goes for R895 from our supplier.
    Willie

    2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
    2020 Nissan NP300 2.5TDi S/C

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •