Meat from Botswana to Namibia

Default Meat from Botswana to Namibia

Good day, I know this topic is off limits, so please forgive my ignorance. Can I take one nights meat from Botswana into Namibia via Buitepos border post. I only want to take for one night, as we will be sleeping at East gate rest camp, just inside the border in Namibia. The rest of my meat, I will buy in Henties, where we will be staying.
    My intention is to buy this meat in Botswana, probably Kanye, on the way to Namibia
    Last edited by RheederBJ; 2019/08/19 at 03:51 PM.
    Bennie
    Ford Ranger XL Plus 4x4 Double Cab 2015

Default Re: Meat from Botswana to Namibia

Quote Originally Posted by RheederBJ View Post
    Good day, I know this topic is off limits, so please forgive my ignorance. Can I take one nights meat from Botswana into Namibia via Buitepos border post. I only want to take for one night, as we will be sleeping at East gate rest camp, just inside the border in Namibia. The rest of my meat, I will buy in Henties, where we will be staying.
    My intention is to buy this meat in Botswana, probably Kanye, on the way to Namibia
    Will you have proof of where you purchased it? I see you buying in Kanye. Should be fine.

Come to think of it ive never been searched regards meat at Buitepos, and Ive been through there plenty of times.
    Last edited by Caracal; 2019/08/19 at 04:04 PM.
    Toyota Hilux 2.4 GD6 D/Cab 4x4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Caracal For This Useful Post: