2019 GWM Steed 5 4x4 LWB reviews

Default 2019 GWM Steed 5 4x4 LWB reviews

I am on the verge of retirement and need to buy a 4x4 bakkie that can take me fishing, some dirt road passes, camping as well as a daily driver. The GWM Steed 5 bakkie looks like a good deal, has what I want in it, 4x4 and price is very affordable.
    Anyone who has one of the new ones (was told its a face lift so I assume the last model is the same) care to share how it performs and any issues I should be weary of. I will not be doing any serious 4x4 stuff but the area I am going to has fishing spots that need 4x4 capability to get to the water, soft sand etc.
    Any input would be appreciated

Default Re: 2019 GWM Steed 5 4x4 LWB reviews

Go for it. Nothing wrong with the Steed I enjoyed mine a lot. Just go for the 2.0VGT
    2000 Land Rover Discovery II TD5
    2019 Suzuki Baleno 1.4 GLX platkar

Default Re: 2019 GWM Steed 5 4x4 LWB reviews

An option would be a 2nd hand isuzu if you have any doubts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieterd View Post
    I am on the verge of retirement and need to buy a 4x4 bakkie that can take me fishing, some dirt road passes, camping as well as a daily driver. The GWM Steed 5 bakkie looks like a good deal, has what I want in it, 4x4 and price is very affordable.
    Anyone who has one of the new ones (was told its a face lift so I assume the last model is the same) care to share how it performs and any issues I should be weary of. I will not be doing any serious 4x4 stuff but the area I am going to has fishing spots that need 4x4 capability to get to the water, soft sand etc.
    Any input would be appreciated