Look what I found - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Look what I found

Quote Originally Posted by Francois Theron View Post
    Something makes me think the first two pictures were taken in SA. Maybe the yellow tape on the sides
    Those pics are taken in China. Look at the buildings and the way they support the trees. Only in China
    Fortuner 4.0 V6
    Ford Transit Panelvan(Modern version of the Passion Wagon)
    AG 388
    NEVER GIVE UP !

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Miles View Post
    The days when Chinese goods were sub-standard are rapidly passing. If you take anything that came out of China 10 - 15 years ago and compare it with the stuff they produce now, it is worlds apart. In 20 years from now, they will dominate the world - remember back in the day when we spoke about Jap Crap - nobody says that now - and the Chinese will be exactly the same in time to come.

Not so sure about buying something like this without going over to see it first though - it will be a brave man who is the first to try it.
    I fully agree. Look a few years back they showed a Chinese hummer look alike. I open the bonnet and then closed it again but I didnt see that the arm holding the bonnet up was not properly back in its spot. I put a hole into the bonnet with the arm when I closed it. (Walked away very quickly). But Their products are getting better and better. 15 years ago I wouldnt have bought a Kia, bought one in 2008 (Sedona) and its really a very good vehicle. And just look at the amoutn fo Kia's on the road today...

Quote Originally Posted by Nico-MAD View Post
    Those pics are taken in China. Look at the buildings and the way they support the trees. Only in China
    I take you point.

Then they must have bought an SA model shipped it out there and then taken the photos.

But the individual component pics still dont match the complete van. The slide open burner cupboard shows a window above it. This means the kitchen is at the right rear of the van?

The suspension pics show an awful design with the bottom cups at an unnecessary angle.

Now take that design and fit it to the van in the picture. The van should be standing at least 200mm higher.

Still cant say what the finished product looks like.

Someting velly velly long.
    # 5 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS 2015
    # 4 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2013 trade in
    # 3 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2011 good trade
    # 2 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport 2010 did not aquaplane so well
    # 1 Mitsubishi Colt 2005 with 3.2 DID (160kw WOW!)
    Jurgens Xplorer 2013 (new retirement home)
    Challenger Wilderness "The Penthouse" (sold and will be sorely missed)
    Platkar 1: BMW 118 (SWAMBO)
    Platkar 2: Nissan 200 SX (Retirement project)

Conglomerate of pictures, they don't tie up at all. Mudguards, window frames ... not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by hbannink View Post
    You are so right, they are doing their best to get rid of that stigma. They have different tiers of goods, if you want cheap they can give you cheap and if you want quality they can deliver at a price. Sadly people import the cheap rubbish and we fall for it because it is cheap. Look before you buy you might be pleasantly surprised at some of their quality
    100%!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2