Toyota Prado 120 Advice

Default Toyota Prado 120 Advice

Hi there 4x4 gurus. I have recently joined the proud Toyota Prado 120 4.0 club and i can not be happier with my purchase! I bought the vehicle with 155km on the clock and not a single scratch on either the exterior or interior. My question is though, where in Gauteng would be the best place to get this beaut serviced? I work across the road from Halway Toyota in Fourways, but am willing to drive as far as needed for the best service. I would like to make sure that this vehicle is perfect for another 300km at least! I understand from some other threads that the water pump might be worth changing at this stage? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Default Re: Toyota Prado 120 Advice

I used Halfway and always found them to be decent and reasonably priced (other than brake pads while it still had a service plan )

Mine's on 196k, and I now service it at Flash Auto Works in Chartwell - Dominic 0832166848. I have also referred a lot of people to him and have never had anything but good feedback.
    Gavin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gavpike For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Toyota Prado 120 Advice

Quote Originally Posted by gavpike View Post
    I used Halfway and always found them to be decent and reasonably priced (other than brake pads while it still had a service plan )

Mine's on 196k, and I now service it at Flash Auto Works in Chartwell - Dominic 0832166848. I have also referred a lot of people to him and have never had anything but good feedback.

Thanks very much Gavin! Appreciate the advice. All the best