KTM Adventure 990 value





Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    468
    Thanked: 97

    Default KTM Adventure 990 value

    Hi all,

    An ex-colleague of mine has a 2013 KTM Adventure 990 that he got through a swap deal. He does not want the bike, and wants to sell it. However he is unsure of a fair asking price. Apparently retail is R95k. My initial guess was at least R100k. It is a 2013 year model with 25000km on the clock. Just serviced and new tires.

    If somebody knows these bikes well, please give me your opinion on a good selling price.

    Isuzu 300dTeq 4x4 DC
    BMW F650 GS Dakar

    Wir könnte nur sagen wir lieben Südwest!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    39
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 60

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    Yea R90 - 100K is in the ballpark range

    I know of a few 2011 - 2013 models that also sold for way less as it was standing on the dealers floors for ages

    Whatsapp me details I might be interested

    o 8 two nine 0 8 zero 868
    Last edited by spicydave; 2019/08/01 at 09:58 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    cape town
    Age
    52
    Posts
    80
    Thanked: 54

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    Quote Originally Posted by Pieter van Eeden View Post
    Hi all,

    An ex-colleague of mine has a 2013 KTM Adventure 990 that he got through a swap deal. He does not want the bike, and wants to sell it. However he is unsure of a fair asking price. Apparently retail is R95k. My initial guess was at least R100k. It is a 2013 year model with 25000km on the clock. Just serviced and new tires.

    If somebody knows these bikes well, please give me your opinion on a good selling price.
    Sought after bikes, good mileage for the year.
    I suggest you look on the wildogs website (forum) as a guide and feedback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    468
    Thanked: 97

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    Quote Originally Posted by dieterf View Post
    Sought after bikes, good mileage for the year.
    I suggest you look on the wildogs website (forum) as a guide and feedback.
    Thanks! That is my next port of call. I just need to figure out what my username on Wilddog is!

    Isuzu 300dTeq 4x4 DC
    BMW F650 GS Dakar

    Wir könnte nur sagen wir lieben Südwest!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    57
    Posts
    35,053
    Thanked: 10130

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    They're rubbish, I'll give him R15k cash..............
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jelo For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Age
    50
    Posts
    530
    Thanked: 78

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    Quote Originally Posted by jelo View Post
    They're rubbish, I'll give him R15k cash..............
    True story

    I absolutely "hate" to ride my son's 990

    I banned myself from riding it in town as I become a kamakazi warrior from robot to robot

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    37
    Posts
    468
    Thanked: 97

    Default Re: KTM Adventure 990 value

    Quote Originally Posted by Vuurmaker View Post
    True story

    I absolutely "hate" to ride my son's 990

    I banned myself from riding it in town as I become a kamakazi warrior from robot to robot
    Weet jy hoe wens ek ek was in die mark op die oomblik?

    Isuzu 300dTeq 4x4 DC
    BMW F650 GS Dakar

    Wir könnte nur sagen wir lieben Südwest!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •