Ford & Mazda 2012+ Ford Ranger 3.2 Transfer Case 4x4 Selector Motor - where to sell?

Question 2012+ Ford Ranger 3.2 Transfer Case 4x4 Selector Motor - where to sell?

Good day. I have a transfer case selector motor that I have been trying to sell for 2 months without success. I bought it from Protech Motors and it came from a new gearbox assembly. The motor is basically new. I did not use it as I found out that it does not work on a 2.2 model (I have sold the Ranger now in any case). I am not intending to start a advertising spam thread but would like to know if there are any places that would buy Ford spares or is this an item not in demand? With the amount of interest I got (none) I am starting to think that I was just unlucky with the motor failing.
    Chris

Current - 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser with some extras
    Ex - 2015 Ford Ranger XL Plus 4x4 D/C P/U RSI Canopy
    Ex - 2014 Suzuki Jimny - Amada Xtreme 40mm suspension upgrade and Eezi-awn k9 roofrack (sold )

Default Re: 2012+ Ford Ranger 3.2 Transfer Case 4x4 Selector Motor - where to sell?

Just some info, sorry I can't be of assistance in the selling.
    The motors hardly ever go bad but the stuff controlling it is a different story.
    Maybe a Ford specific scrap yard is your best bet, if they buy loose spares.
    2006 Ford Ranger 4000 V6 - Sold
    1990 Honda Ballade 160i - Sold
    2016 Ford Ranger 2.2 XL 4x4 double cab
    Built Ford Tough.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4xFord For This Useful Post: