Xuv300 w8





Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Xuv300 w8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mosselbaai
    Age
    75
    Posts
    77
    Thanked: 8

    Default Xuv300 w8

    Anyone els have one of them?
    I picked up mine just before the week end, a 6 speed manual box and the 2.5 diesel engine. I think it is the best vehicle that Mahindra made to date.
    Last edited by pwven; 2019/07/01 at 09:14 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to pwven For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    velddrif
    Age
    36
    Posts
    186
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    sorry to hijack your post but you haven't heard anyone with the kuv100, if they happy or not

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    22
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Quote Originally Posted by pwven View Post
    Anyone els have one of them?
    I picked up mine just before the week end, a 6 speed manual box and the 2.5 diesel engine. I think it is the best vehicle that Mahindra made to date.
    Enjoy! I hope it is as good as it looks and is hyped to be?
    This is currently #1 on SWAMBO's short-list. I'd love to get your impression as an honest owner and not a salesman, after, perhaps a few weeks or a few km.

    Happy driving!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Mosselbaai
    Age
    75
    Posts
    77
    Thanked: 8

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Quote Originally Posted by stof-lappie View Post
    Enjoy! I hope it is as good as it looks and is hyped to be?
    This is currently #1 on SWAMBO's short-list. I'd love to get your impression as an honest owner and not a salesman, after, perhaps a few weeks or a few km.

    Happy driving!
    Will give some feedback in about a months time.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Age
    62
    Posts
    182
    Thanked: 37

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    We are waiting until the model with the auto box arrives. Apparently in the new year! SWAMBO would like one!
    Mahindra Scorpio Suv 2015 2.2 mHawk 4x4 7 seater
    Summit Everest trailer
    Mahindra XUV500 W8 2013

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Randpark Ridge
    Age
    39
    Posts
    27
    Thanked: 14

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Quote Originally Posted by rickyc View Post
    sorry to hijack your post but you haven't heard anyone with the kuv100, if they happy or not
    Not happy

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Auckland
    Age
    63
    Posts
    186
    Thanked: 55

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Please elucidate

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    velddrif
    Age
    36
    Posts
    186
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrozenRogue View Post
    Not happy
    not happy with which part

  10. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    50
    Posts
    15
    Thanked: 3

    Default Re: Xuv300 w8

    Quote Originally Posted by pwven View Post
    Anyone els have one of them?
    I picked up mine just before the week end, a 6 speed manual box and the 2.5 diesel engine. I think it is the best vehicle that Mahindra made to date.
    It is a 1.5 diesel not 2.5

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •