Any tracks in and around Pretoors?

Default Any tracks in and around Pretoors?

I was quite heavily involved with this hobby years ago, travelling the country attending nationals. (on road)

Are there any tracks (on or off) in and around Pretoria, I would like to go and have a look, just to see how the chassis and competitiveness has changed over the years.

(I only noticed today there was a Radio Control group) - some of these rc cars are ridiculous.

Default Re: Any tracks in and around Pretoors?

Quote Originally Posted by Morne - Skip View Post
    I was quite heavily involved with this hobby years ago, travelling the country attending nationals. (on road)

Are there any tracks (on or off) in and around Pretoria, I would like to go and have a look, just to see how the chassis and competitiveness has changed over the years.

(I only noticed today there was a Radio Control group) - some of these rc cars are ridiculous.
    I know of a few on-road tracks in the PTA area Morne, can get more info if you like.

As far crawling goes, we go where the track gets built, or just to walk through the koppies on single track talking nonsense and looking for the most difficult line :-)