What is the difference between the FNB Gold Fusion and FNB Gold Cheque Account?

Default What is the difference between the FNB Gold Fusion and FNB Gold Cheque Account?

What is the difference between the FNB Gold Fusion and FNB Gold Cheque Account?

I see the Fusion has a credit facility, but what else is the difference?
    Sent from my iPhone

Default Re: What is the difference between the FNB Gold Fusion and FNB Gold Cheque Account?

The fusion rolls everything into 1 account. You get 1 card. Not sure how they combine credit card and overdraft tho. They seem to be pushing it and it earns more ebucks than normal cheque account bundle

Default Re: What is the difference between the FNB Gold Fusion and FNB Gold Cheque Account?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBob View Post
    The fusion rolls everything into 1 account. You get 1 card. Not sure how they combine credit card and overdraft tho. They seem to be pushing it and it earns more ebucks than normal cheque account bundle
    This is my reason for enquiring. As I need fusion to stay on level 5 ebucks.

So there is no negative issues if one moves over to Fusion?
    Sent from my iPhone

I donít think so. But hang on itís supposedly getting easier to stay on level 5 from 1 July. I think I would miss my petro card if I moved to fusion. Convenient when the card lives in the car

They seem to do away with the overdraft which nixes it for me and there is no more 55days interest free credit like a credit card, you pay interest the minute you go into the red.

It's like a card with some of the benefits of a cheque account and all the negatives of a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
    They seem to do away with the overdraft which nixes it for me and there is no more 55days interest free credit like a credit card, you pay interest the minute you go into the red.

It's like a card with some of the benefits of a cheque account and all the negatives of a credit card.

Yip, I checked it out recently IMO it only benefits the bank, zero benefits to the customer.
    Discovery 1 1996 V8i (Sold, owned for 20 years); Freelander 2 2013 SD4 SE; Discovery 4 2014 SDV6 SE; Bushlapa Boskriek

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jola For This Useful Post:

I donít think so. But hang on itís supposedly getting easier to stay on level 5 from 1 July. I think I would miss my petro card if I moved to fusion. Convenient when the card lives in the car
    I checked the rules, itís getting more difficult for me.
    Sent from my iPhone