Defender Land Rover 110 Pick Up

Default Land Rover 110 Pick Up

Hallo jule.
    Hoop iemand kan vir my raad gee.Ek het 'n 1989 Land Rover 110 bakkie,die probleem is die bakkie is geregestreer vir 3 insittendes.
    Hoe nou gemaak indien ek hom wil verander na 'n Hardtop of CSW?Hoeveel mense is geregestreer vir die ander Hardtops wat daar buite loop?
    Ek het 'n paar jaar terug 'n 1994 110 CSW Tdi gehad wat geregestreer was vir ek dink 9 insittendes,of ten minste meer as 3 aangesien my familie uit 4 bestaan.
    Enige advies sal waardeer word.
    Baie dankie.

Default Re: Land Rover 110 Pick Up

Verskoon dat ek in Ingels reageer...

I'd start with the Local authority, because the vehicle register will need to be modified to reflect the increased capacity and that has bureaucratic functions attached to it.

As for the actual changes to the vehicle, you will need to change it to the same build/spec as your target vehicle and then it will need to be inspected (I think, by a roadworthy station) to verify the changes are up to scratch.

I looked into this with my Disco, because it is registered for 5 and I want to fit the rear seats to up it to 7, and that is what I was told.
    Cheers,
    John

Rover P6
    Land Rover Discovery II Td5 Manual
    Range Rover P38 HSE
    Moto Guzzi LeMans
    Aprilia Tuono V2

Ja, basies die roadworthy en inspeksie en dan vul jy die Change of Vehicle Particulars in. En dan bid jy.
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

Dis dalk net makliker om die V8 bakkie aan my te verkoop en 'n Hardtop te koop
    <insert all your cars, your wife's car, your kids pram model and your underpants size here - apparently it adds value and boosts you ego>

Disclaimer - All my posts on this forum is without prejudice, is based on my fair assumptions or perceptions, is in no way intended to cause harm to anyone and is acted upon at your own discretion.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Dis dalk net makliker om die V8 bakkie aan my te verkoop en 'n Hardtop te koop
    Can't agree more!
    '89 LR 110 V8

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike N For This Useful Post: