Where in the world are you

Default Where in the world are you

Have you ever wondered what happened to old school friends ( primary and secondary ) and That girl you liked ? I would just like to know what they did with there lives , are they still alive , And with being a member here on a forum that covers the country and more it could be just the place to find those long lost friends .

I grew up in Melville Johannesburg , house was on the corner of 9th ave and 4st . Attended Auklandpark learskool from GR1 to STD 5 and then went off to Boarding school . Kuschke , STD 6 -10 . and then Sadf .

For most I can only remember some of the kids in my primary school class ( std 5) High school just as bad , and after the army , I just cant .

So maybe you are a friend , cousin , married on family and can maybe help to locate a friend .
    from primary school
    JOHAN HORAK , believe he lives in Mooi nooi and works at a mine .
    JOHAN NEWMAN Somewhere in Randpark ridge , was a teacher at John Orr tech
    LORIKA V D WALT , Moved to Heidelberg ,

Then their was a girl I dated ( primary school , so not sure if it could be called dated ) friend , she was at MELVILLE PRIMARY , Coraly anne Scheepers , went to Potch girls high and then moved to Dundee .

From HIGH SCOOL ( KUSCHKE 74 - 197
    JURIE VENTER

Just maybe their would be more dogs looking for an old pel that could find a trace here

PS , If you are a member here and attended the same schools as me at the same times let me know , Auklandpark laerskool 1967 -1973 & Kuschke 1974 -1978

05 TJ SAHARA
    08 3.8 JK ULTD RUBICON

Default Re: Where in the world are you

Often think back to the good days, never believed that school days were the happiest days of your life, but it kind of makes sense now

I was in Parkview Primary School up to Standard 2, then Parkhurst Primary School. Following that, Parktown Boys High School, then went to save the country from destruction (or so I was told) for 9 months. You all can thank me later for this.

-F_D
    Eric Skeen is the Family Dog
    White Fang:
    1999 2700i DC Raider 4x4
    Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2200 DC 4x4
    Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4 V6
    Hound Dog: 2000 2700i SC 4x4

Default Re: Where in the world are you

Quote Originally Posted by NEON DEON View Post
    Have you ever wondered what happened to old school friends ( primary and secondary ) and That girl you liked ? I would just like to know what they did with there lives , are they still alive , And with being a member here on a forum that covers the country and more it could be just the place to find those long lost friends .

I grew up in Melville Johannesburg , house was on the corner of 9th ave and 4st . Attended Auklandpark learskool from GR1 to STD 5 and then went off to Boarding school . Kuschke , STD 6 -10 . and then Sadf .

For most I can only remember some of the kids in my primary school class ( std 5) High school just as bad , and after the army , I just cant .

So maybe you are a friend , cousin , married on family and can maybe help to locate a friend .
    from primary school
    JOHAN HORAK , believe he lives in Mooi nooi and works at a mine .
    JOHAN NEWMAN Somewhere in Randpark ridge , was a teacher at John Orr tech
    LORIKA V D WALT , Moved to Heidelberg ,

Then their was a girl I dated ( primary school , so not sure if it could be called dated ) friend , she was at MELVILLE PRIMARY , Coraly anne Scheepers , went to Potch girls high and then moved to Dundee .

From HIGH SCOOL ( KUSCHKE 74 - 197
    JURIE VENTER

Just maybe their would be more dogs looking for an old pel that could find a trace here

PS , If you are a member here and attended the same schools as me at the same times let me know , Auklandpark laerskool 1967 -1973 & Kuschke 1974 -1978

I cant help with your search but I am sure that our paths have crossed when you were in Kuschke and I might have taken money off you Every Sunday Kuschke had 2x busses (1 for the girls and 1 for the boys) taking the boarding children to church and after church they would stop at the RSA Roadhouse (which belonged to my Dad) for curly cones and cold drinks etc. I was then on duty at the ice-cream machine for those choc-99.