Good day gents.

Thread: Good day gents.

Default Good day gents.

I'm interested in trading my isuzu in for a pajero sport as I can't afford a MUX. A SUV will suit me more than a bakkie but I have never owned a mitsubishi and have zero knowledge of them so any advice would be much appreciated. What are the service costs and reliability like on these and is there anything i should be concerned about with this specific model? It will probably be around a 2014 model. I found this one below is this a reasonable price for mileage etc? Many thanks.

Default Re: Good day gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Madsen View Post
    I'm interested in trading my isuzu in for a pajero sport as I can't afford a MUX. A SUV will suit me more than a bakkie but I have never owned a mitsubishi and have zero knowledge of them so any advice would be much appreciated. What are the service costs and reliability like on these and is there anything i should be concerned about with this specific model? It will probably be around a 2014 model. I found this one below is this a reasonable price for mileage etc? Many thanks.
    Hi Wayne,
    My 2c.... Look at 2015+ model, try stay away from the 2.5 between 2013 - 2014.... There was a recall on some of them with overheating problems. Mitsi did replaced some of the motors... but....

I looked a 2014's and ended up buying a 2012 with the older 3.2 motor...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugob For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Good day gents.

Hi,
    Just wondering "I found this one below is this a reasonable price for mileage etc? Many thanks."...... I have a 2014 PJS that did have the engine replaced ( recall) .....It has 220,000km on the clock but the engine has only done 30,000km

How does the new engine effect the price. ?? Is it better to buy a 2014 with a new engine ( showing high km) or a newer 2015 with Actual high milage ??

What would my PJS be worth.....?.