TacQM Get your motor running…

Default TacQM Get your motor running…

Multi-Function Jump Starter
    From R1450.00

This multi-functional car jump starter kit includes a 12V Jump Starter that can instantly jump start a gasoline car, diesel engine, motorcycle, scooter, boat, personal watercraft, snowmobile, ATV and RV. It also includes a 5V Back-up charger to charge mobile phones, Tablet, MP3 and GPS units

The Lithium Polymer Battery has a life cycle of approximately 1000 recharges and is equipped with a built in LED light that also has a SOS signal. This kit is a necessity for 4x4 vehicles and a great piece of gear to be kept in the car for when you need it.

All charging cables and adapters are included and stored alongside the battery in the carry case.

It is critical that the user reads the instructions PRIOR to using the device Jump Start Kit as incorrect use can result in harm to the unit.

To order, contact us on 011-477-7031 or email us on [email protected]
    or check us out on BidorBuy
    https://m.bidorbuy.co.za/seller/3407600/TacQM

MAG
    #TacQM

Default Re: TacQM Get your motor running…

I think these things are fantastic. Not specifically this brand as I don't know it, but in general.

Just a word of warning - be careful where you stow it. I made the mistake of keeping it in the boot. Trouble is, as I found out, if the car battery is flat you cant open the boot as it has an electric solenoid lock mechanism.

So I had to jump start the car anyway, to get my jump starter out of the boot.
    Cheers

ZS5KAD
    3 V8's
    NA TwinTurbo SuperCharger
    A V6 and an inline 4

The frogs are starting to notice that the water is getting warm but it is already too hot to do anything about it.....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy For This Useful Post:

Does it have a cigarette plug as well? On certain vehicles ( like some Fords) you cannot open the bonnet if the battery is flat.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicd View Post
    Does it have a cigarette plug as well? On certain vehicles ( like some Fords) you cannot open the bonnet if the battery is flat.
    To start the car from

Quote Originally Posted by RoelfleRoux View Post
    To start the car from
    No, he means that the bonnet latch will not pull if the battery if flat, you can't open the bonnet, you have to give it a 12v feed through the cigarette plug just to get the bonnet to open.

Like on the Mazda and Ford.

Toyota Land Cruiser 79 DC V8
    Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD6 4x4
    Toyota RAV-4 2.2 D4D