Camp Savvy Review: Making life easier with the Endless Vision Water Pump

Lightbulb Camp Savvy Review: Making life easier with the Endless Vision Water Pump

About a month ago I found a great, cheap product that allows me to easily decant water from 5 and 10 litre water containers. I've used it on a recent two week camping trip and am happy to say, it works.

I've posted a full review of the Endless Vision water pump to my Youtube channel and my blog. More info can be found in the article on the CampSavvy Blog article and from there you can link to the video review on Youtube.

Note that I'm not trying to sell this product. I'm simply a happy customer that want to spread the joy.

Drive: Nissan Hardbody DC TD 16V 2007
    Camp with: Jurgens Xplorer 2010 with a couple of mods

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gerhardvr26 For This Useful Post:

Pretoria / Motopi Village, Northern Botswana

Default Re: Camp Savvy Review: Making life easier with the Endless Vision Water Pump

Thanks for the review...looks really practical and at that price if it only lasts a few months and needs replacing then so be it, not a train smash.
    2014 Land Cruiser 76 SW with extras
    2019 Jaguar Inkwe 4 Offroad Caravan

Default Re: Camp Savvy Review: Making life easier with the Endless Vision Water Pump

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_Mathews View Post
    Thanks for the review...looks really practical and at that price if it only lasts a few months and needs replacing then so be it, not a train smash.
    My thoughts exactly about the price and quality. That being said, it's got a single moving part and feels fairly solid in build. I'm thinking it will last way longer than a few months.

Drive: Nissan Hardbody DC TD 16V 2007
    Camp with: Jurgens Xplorer 2010 with a couple of mods