Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Jaguar Offroad Caravans

Trevor I bought my Zaki last year June and love it. We search the net with specific requirements I wanted a wing for it is easy to setup, my wife looked at the kitchen area and we loved the Zaki with ample space and work surfaces and of course the price was one of the main reasons. We then took a flight down to Cape town where Jacques met us at the airport took us to his factory and showed us the Zaki, and I was impress with the construction and strength of the body and other things I specifically wanted to see. We done 6 trips up to now and I am very happy with its ease and quick setup and it tows like a dream. We had some small problems but nothing I couldn't fixed with the help form Jacques
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180831_150334.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	765.8 KB 
ID:	526260   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180721_094043.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	771.8 KB 
ID:	526261  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JvonAbo For This Useful Post:

Pretoria / Motopi Village, Northern Botswana

Quote Originally Posted by rob wilson View Post
    Congratulations on your purchase and may I wish you many enjoyable trips with her. I am interested in the description of the roof arrangement. Does the front bed flap seal up against the lifting section of the roof?
    Rob...if you send me ypur number or give me a shout I will explain...much easier done than typing it out hehehe

My.number is oh ate too 3016534

Trev
    2014 Land Cruiser 76 SW with extras
    2019 Jaguar Inkwe 4 Offroad Caravan

Quote Originally Posted by JvonAbo View Post
    Trevor I bought my Zaki last year June and love it. We search the net with specific requirements I wanted a wing for it is easy to setup, my wife looked at the kitchen area and we loved the Zaki with ample space and work surfaces and of course the price was one of the main reasons. We then took a flight down to Cape town where Jacques met us at the airport took us to his factory and showed us the Zaki, and I was impress with the construction and strength of the body and other things I specifically wanted to see. We done 6 trips up to now and I am very happy with its ease and quick setup and it tows like a dream. We had some small problems but nothing I couldn't fixed with the help form Jacques
    That is great to hear...have you seen the new Kovu 4? ...exactly the Zaki 4 BUT built in stainless steel...it is beautiful!!

Jacques has probably mentioned to you that there is an agent for Jaguar up here in gauteng now if you need any help with the caravan.

We love ours...only done 1 trip so far to Botswana...leaving again on 9th of May with it and again in June...cannot wait!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trevor_Mathews For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_Mathews View Post
    That is great to hear...have you seen the new Kovu 4? ...exactly the Zaki 4 BUT built in stainless steel...it is beautiful!!

Jacques has probably mentioned to you that there is an agent for Jaguar up here in gauteng now if you need any help with the caravan.

We love ours...only done 1 trip so far to Botswana...leaving again on 9th of May with it and again in June...cannot wait!!!
    Trevor I did see the Kovu 4, it came out after we bought the Zaki I like the outside but prefer the inside of the Zaki more cozy look and warmer (carpet with insulation as to metal) and a bit cheaper.
    I do know of the agent Kerneels Louwrens from Corcis Outdoor Rentals you can also hire caravans from him.

Het kaar met Jacques gepraat besig om geld te spaar ek gaan die Inkwe twee bed wees wow wat n produk prys baie goed en het 12 220 v en gas ek hoop Jacques se produk gaan meer aftrek kry hy verdien dit ek baie opgewonde

Quote Originally Posted by Boslover View Post
    Het kaar met Jacques gepraat besig om geld te spaar ek gaan die Inkwe twee bed wees wow wat n produk prys baie goed en het 12 220 v en gas ek hoop Jacques se produk gaan meer aftrek kry hy verdien dit ek baie opgewonde
    I thought you had ordered a BL "Kewer"?
    Leading: 2013 Hyundai iX35 R2.0 GLS/Elite CRDi 4WD Auto
    Trailing : 2017 Afrispoor Serval (arrived on time but with plenty issues - never again)

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon Wentzel View Post
    I thought you had ordered a BL "Kewer"?
    Vernon nee ek het toe nie na ek met Jacques gesels het hy fotos vir my gestuur het het ek anders besluit ek gaan die twee slaaper Inkwe vat sy bet as jy inklim regs presies soos die Bush lapa kewer sin Jaguar se prys baie goed met alles standard wat ek soek ek nou besig om te spaar en wag ook om te hoor van Sasol of ek bly of gly na31 jaar by hulle

Daar is n agent vir Jaguar in Pretoria Oos...as jy nog van die produkte wil sien laat weet my en ek gee jou sy details...hy het 3 verskillende modelle by hom en myne is 'n 4de model sou jy wou loer.Trev
    Trevor ek hoop jy lees hier dis goeie nuus sal waardeur om die agent te gaan sien in Pretoria oos gee groot seblief sy details vir my thanks

Vernon nee ek het toe nie na ek met Jacques gesels het hy fotos vir my gestuur het het ek anders besluit ek gaan die twee slaaper Inkwe vat sy bet as jy inklim regs presies soos die Bush lapa kewer sin Jaguar se prys baie goed met alles standard wat ek soek ek nou besig om te spaar en wag ook om te hoor van Sasol of ek bly of gly na31 jaar by hulle
    Hoop jy bly - jy kan dan jou Jaguar met Sasol vol maak
    Leading: 2013 Hyundai iX35 R2.0 GLS/Elite CRDi 4WD Auto
    Trailing : 2017 Afrispoor Serval (arrived on time but with plenty issues - never again)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vernon Wentzel For This Useful Post:

Trevor ek hoop jy lees hier dis goeie nuus sal waardeur om die agent te gaan sien in Pretoria oos gee groot seblief sy details vir my thanks
    Het vir jou PM gestuur...bel my dan gesels ons...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trevor_Mathews For This Useful Post:

Het vir jou PM gestuur...bel my dan gesels ons...
    Het jou vroer gebel vanoggend sal nou nou weer groete

Het jou vroer gebel vanoggend sal nou nou weer groete
    Skies man...whatsapp my jou nmr dan bel ek jou...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2