Discovery 1 D1 Air Con Condensor Fans x2

Thumbs up D1 Air Con Condensor Fans x2

I did a search here for info on these fans and didn't find many answers other than everyone suggesting to buy 2nd hand Fans which I didn't want to do. 1 of the 2 of my fans wasn't working which I bought 2nd hand 2 years ago so, I wasn't keen to go that way again. I also wanted to buy decent Fans that would last not cheap Chinese stuff.

I rang my Landrover Parts place who's service is always spot on but they couldn't give me any direct answers either concerning decent aftermarket Fans.

So, I did a fair bit of research online without getting many answers unless I was willing to pay a fortune for LR Fans which I refuse to. I was eventually led to a company here in Australia who I wrote an email to asking them for some info.
    To my complete surprise I received a phone call from a Representative from that company within 10 mins. The Rep gave me some advice on how to work out the correct Fans for the job and told me they manufacture the Fans here in Oz and offer 2 year warranties on all their Fans and pumps.

I'm unsure of whether I'm allowed to share the company name here? but if I can (will someone tell me?) I will happily because I got great service, the Fans are quality and they turned up today which is incredibly quick service and they were very cheap as well as getting a 2 year warranty. They cost me $84 australian each.
    I have no affiliation with the company in any way. My motive for sharing this info is because I like to pass on good info to fellow Land Rover luvvers. Even though most of you guys are in SA the company 'may' be a genuine choice for you guys as well.

Default Re: D1 Air Con Condensor Fans x2

Yes pls do share
    Discovery Landrover 3 tdv6 2008
    Volvo S40 T5 2006

OK since it's allowed... the Company is Davies Craig. Website is https://daviescraig.com.au

They do Electric Water Pumps and all sorts of Fans. I couldn't imagine using an electric water pump? but there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppercorn View Post
    OK since it's allowed... the Company is Davies Craig. Website is https://daviescraig.com.au

They do Electric Water Pumps and all sorts of Fans. I couldn't imagine using an electric water pump? but there you go.
    Davies Craig is good stuff.

I think these guys supply in ZA:

www.hot4cold.co.za
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jelo For This Useful Post: