Charger/Inverter like my redarc manager 30 for my house.

Default Charger/Inverter like my redarc manager 30 for my house.

Not sure how to google this, so let me explain.
    My Redarc in my caravan is a 'green' charger'. What this means is that it prioritise the charging to use as much solar as possible. When that is not sufficient to keep the batteries charged it adds power from 220V. If there is no 220V it will try and pull it from my Landy's alternator via the DC input.

Do one get something similar for the house where it charges from solar, but when it is not enough supplements from Eskom, but when Eskom is off-line it starts my generator to keep the batteries topped up?

Default Re: Charger/Inverter like my redarc manager 30 for my house.

Quote Originally Posted by oradba69 View Post
    Not sure how to google this, so let me explain.
    My Redarc in my caravan is a 'green' charger'. What this means is that it prioritise the charging to use as much solar as possible. When that is not sufficient to keep the batteries charged it adds power from 220V. If there is no 220V it will try and pull it from my Landy's alternator via the DC input.

Do one get something similar for the house where it charges from solar, but when it is not enough supplements from Eskom, but when Eskom is off-line it starts my generator to keep the batteries topped up?
    The Ecco inverter charger also have a intelligent charger that switch between solar and 220 obviously not from car battery as it's I for a house. Google Ecco inverter model NS 1000 or 2200 or 3500 even a 5000 model available

3. The Following User Says Thank You to toppie4x4 For This Useful Post: