Transferring a Kruger Park booking

Default Transferring a Kruger Park booking

I have a really nice booking at Kruger in that high demand period (in 30 June, out 6 July 2019), 2 nights in a bungalow at Letaba, 3 nights camping at Tsendze and a night in the Shipandani Hide, that I don't think I'll be able to use. As I understand it, if I cancel now I can get a full refund (or close to 100%). Obviously if someone on the Forum wanted it I'd rather let someone here use it. Can a Kruger Park booking be transferred, all legitimately and above board?

Default Re: Transferring a Kruger Park booking

I don't think it even needs to be officially transferred. The person arrives and say "booking for Mike Greeff", and books in with their own details and that's that.

When planning our Kokerboom group trip last year I was informed by KNP Reservations that I can transfer all payments and bookings (SANPB) to any one of the other participants who have or who are prepared to create an account with them should we not have been able to participate due to Erica's health issues.
    Luckily we did not need to do this.
    I believe there is a 32 day (Before arrival date) deadline for any such change.
    Best is to check with central reservations since these rules do change from time to time.
    Answering the call of the wild is just so much beter than answering the telephone.
    ISUZU KB 280 DT LE NOW POWERED BY THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY
    Modified Glider Hunter trailer fitted with RTT.
    Platkar = Chevy Spark 1.2

Anyone want the booking before I cancel it?