Fridge sale

Thread: Fridge sale

Default Fridge sale

Outdoor Warehouse are having a fridge sale - (R1 000 to R2 000 savings) - tents and other camping items..
    On line: As always check prices elsewhere as well!

https://www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za/d...rt_high-to-low,
    Last edited by Paul Dold; 2019/03/14 at 10:36 AM.

ďAfrica changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same." - Ernest Hemingway

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul Dold For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Fridge sale

Sale season - Cape Union also has a sale on outdoor items up to 50% reductions.

https://www.capeunionmart.co.za/camping-specials

ďAfrica changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same." - Ernest Hemingway

Eish here goes some cash lol
    Current: Toyota FJ Sport Cruiser

Previous: VW Amarok ULTIMATE 4motion (auto)
    Previous: Amarok 4motion (MT) with a few goodies
    Previous: Isuzu KB300 Dteq 4x4 not that many goodies
    Prevous: Isuzu KB360 4x4 with a few goodies

Dropped by Outdoor-warehouse yesterday and today to pick up some items for a DIY dual battery system.

I see they have "Trailboss" fridges now, but it is not advertised on the internet.... They look the same as those "bismark" fridges you could buy online a while ago....

Edit: I am mistaken. It is a National Luna "Trailboss" and it is on the internet. Mistook it for their in-house "Trailboss" brand...
    Last edited by New; 2019/03/14 at 02:44 PM.
    "Grent" Vitara
    EX- EL JIMBO - RED AND "FAST"

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    Dropped by Outdoor-warehouse yesterday and today to pick up some items for a DIY dual battery system.

I see they have "Trailboss" fridges now, but it is not advertised on the internet.... They look the same as those "bismark" fridges you could buy online a while ago....

Edit: I am mistaken. It is a National Luna "Trailboss" and it is on the internet. Mistook it for their in-house "Trailboss" brand...
    You were correct from the start... It is a Trail Boss branded NL.
    National Luna have done this before, team up with a brand and make a special edition.
    Current: Toyota FJ Sport Cruiser

Previous: VW Amarok ULTIMATE 4motion (auto)
    Previous: Amarok 4motion (MT) with a few goodies
    Previous: Isuzu KB300 Dteq 4x4 not that many goodies
    Prevous: Isuzu KB360 4x4 with a few goodies

Quote Originally Posted by jonoB View Post
    You were correct from the start... It is a Trail Boss branded NL.
    National Luna have done this before, team up with a brand and make a special edition.

Eeesh.... That is the same as having a Asia-Wing branded Unimog.... I have trialboss products, nothing in particular wrong with it, but it did not particularly strike me as oozing with quality...
    "Grent" Vitara
    EX- EL JIMBO - RED AND "FAST"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to New For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    Eeesh.... That is the same as having a Asia-Wing branded Unimog.... I have trialboss products, nothing in particular wrong with it, but it did not particularly strike me as oozing with quality...
    Yes, but in this instance the product is made by NL. Just some inter-brand marketing gimmicky.

Their batteries are grossly overpriced, despite their "Save R200" ballon on the advert. Compare this:

https://www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za/p...arting-battery - R2799

https://www.geewiz.co.za/batteries/5...y-12-volt.html - R2077
    Last edited by mvcoller; 2019/03/16 at 10:03 AM.
    Malcolm van Coller - retired but remained living in Johannesburg (love it here, can find everything you want and need here in Jhb)
    2011 Nissan Pathfinder 2,5 CDi LE Manual (Standard Traction Control plus Front Diff Locker)
    2008 Nissan Patrol 3.0 TDi GL (Packing system, 60lt water tank, std rear locker, LOKKA on front, two 105ah aux batteries on NL system, larger Cirrus intercooler, complete 76mm exhaust system)
    2003 Bushwakka Shorti (extra luggage space for customers on when on safari (with 160 H/Moon Star Gazer RTT and 100lt water tanks)
    Ex 1999 Nissan Terrano 2.7 TDi (Limited Slip Diffs Front and Rear) with Jurgens RTT for Guiding trips
    Ex 2011 Conqueror Supra II for personal camping
    Ex 1995 GQ Patrol GLX 3 speed Auto (disaster that box was!) - Lexus V8 transplant
    Ex 1984 Nissan Safari (Poelies Vehn) 2.8 Stationwagon with 5 speed conversion, rusted like it was paid to rust!
    Ex 1995 Sani 3.0 V6 Exec
    Ex 1994 Venture 2200 with lock diff (Company vehicle) that whet my appetite for overlanding.
    Many 4x4s in National Service (Landies, Jeeps, Willys, Bedfords, Unimogs and Buffels)