New conqueror uev range

Default New conqueror uev range

Did anyone see the prototype yet? any other pics available?
    Seems interesting ...

https://conqueror.co.za/product/uev-13/

Default Re: New conqueror uev range

Seen them, looks to be fantastic material that is being used in the construction. However still only the prototypes and think a lot of work still to be done. One thing that I did not like was the extra height between the A-frame and the body to create extra "packing" space. Total waste of space imo and it lifts the body so that the rest of the amenities, especially the kitchen, becomes hard to work at, especially the wife whom will not be able to peak over the edge of the fridge.

Will have to wait and see where they going to end up, but as I understand are they headed for 4 week trip to test and tune a bit more.
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    - Leonardo Da Vinci
    Also on

Iím mostly confused what was going on with conqueror selling Patriot trailers- doesnít look like the oz version, rather a copy of their branding
    Can anyone fill me in here?

I am interested in the UEV-25, the spacious double axle
    Hennie Grobler

1985 FJ45 Land Cruiser
    2008Prado 4Lt V6 (120 series)
    2015 Nissan NV200 Combi
    2007 Conqueor Commander

FJ45 project; http://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/...52#post2888052

Quote Originally Posted by LiamG View Post
    Iím mostly confused what was going on with conqueror selling Patriot trailers- doesnít look like the oz version, rather a copy of their branding
    Can anyone fill me in here?
    The patriot branded ones look like the Chinese build trailers in Aus - Eazytrail/ Black series/ MDC / Modcon.

There are a large number of them, some are quite good, but some are blind copies and clearly not built by someone that actually camps.

We considered a Modcon FF for a while, and its quite well thought out. So hopefully the conqueror ones will be good as well. It's better to think of them as pop up off-road caravans rather than camping trailers.

But in general they are very heavy and big 1500-2000kg.

Definitely nothing do with the Patriot X1/X2 range.

For example the MODCON and and MDC trailers look almost the same but the Modcon tent pops up with one bar that needs to be extended, the MDC has 7 spreader bars to pitch the tent.

The one has plushcussion which looks great but it means that when camping you have to remove the cussion s to access the storage under the bed. Which all ads up to vastly different camping experiences from identical looking trailers.

If Conquer can bring their camping knowledge to these trailers I think they could be great.

The Conqueror Patriot Forward Fold looks like the Ezy trail Stirling GT2

https://trailercamperaustralia.com.a...r-trailer.html