WC member spotting - Page 5

Page 5 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 30 55 105 ... LastLast

I saw Derren in the traffic again this morning but he was in a coma and didn't notice the hooting and waving
    * "Wat Spike probeer sę in sy min woorde" -Die Skim "
    .................................................. .....

I spotted you Spike at 16h00 yesterday afternoon on your way to Green Point/Sea Point. Where was the fire? Looked like a man on a mission and in a hurry.
    2010 3l D4D Hilux Raider DC, Burnco front bumper, Cooper STT's, Ironman Shocks and Coils, Stofpad Rocksliders and LCSP's
    <O></O>
    ORRA D04

ZS1ASH

My site is in Green Point. The forum made me late to pick the guys up
    * "Wat Spike probeer sę in sy min woorde" -Die Skim "
    .................................................. .....

Cool , I was coming from the VA Waterfront had a seminar there, ended up at the Fireman's Arms , well you can imagine the rest....
    2010 3l D4D Hilux Raider DC, Burnco front bumper, Cooper STT's, Ironman Shocks and Coils, Stofpad Rocksliders and LCSP's
    <O></O>
    ORRA D04

ZS1ASH

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    My site is in Green Point. The forum made me late to pick the guys up
    How can you complain if you are building the new stadium.

Derren Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spike View Post
    I saw Derren in the traffic again this morning but he was in a coma and didn't notice the hooting and waving
    Oops... I apparently was... developing software in my head. Only when you got in front me did the hooting (of a few seconds ago) sink in...

There is so much hooting on Koeberg Road that I usually don't take much notice...

Derren, thats true. My daughter was hooting and waving at me in Koeberg road, but I was so deep in thought She eventually cut in front of me and showed me a sign( Was a good one thank goodness), he,heee
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt

I drove behind a Defender 110 with a community spare wheel cover and I think the plates was Cf ?48148. I was the #@%^%^* in the polo that cut infront of you (sorry)
    Identify yourself8)
    Voorkom diefstal. Koop 'n Korando!!!!!!!!1

Yesterday 1 June on the N1 outward bound just before 18:00 a white Isooz KB300 with SAC stickers.

Saw "The Beast" at intersection of Vasco and Milton Rds yesterday, 17h00 but he was looking at his "Cellphone".
    <O></O>
    ORRA D04

ZS1ASH

Sorry Cous, work goes on and aerials are down. Next time honk and we could slip into the Vasco Hotel? He,heee
    Morton the " BEAST " Berg
    3 Skid plates;75mm lift;275/70/16 Maxxis MT's;Merrit 16”rims;Maxe spots+ night breakers on all lights; Solace protection;TJM snorkel;TJM XGS shocks;TJM coils+Bellows; Maniac front & rear steel bumpers;Spare wheel and 3x Jerry can carriers;Rock sliders;Side awning;Front Runner roof rack; Dual batt system;Procool fridge/freezer;2xGarmin;clinometer;Twin free flow exhaust,Fini comp; ARB independent Airlockers F&B; Winch; Drawer Sys;50Lt Water tank;VHF&29Mhz(2)radios; 8x ss Fish road holders; Safety whip&flag.Future mods,Viper V10or Lex V8 Lumina 6lt

No Worries, I did honk but it didnt help, had to wait to see the beast sign. I was on my way to Bobbies , committee meeting.
    <O></O>
    ORRA D04

ZS1ASH

I drove behind a Defender 110 with a community spare wheel cover and I think the plates was Cf ?48148. I was the #@%^%^* in the polo that cut infront of you (sorry)
    Identify yourself
    Jan, that would be me... I see it was some time ago, didn't have much time on the forum lately. Can you still remember where you saw me?
    Toyota Hilux V6, Cooper St Maxx, Eko Alu Canopy, Drawer System,
    Ford Ranger 3.2 Auto DC, Ironman snorkel, BF Goodrich KO2, Eko Alu Canopy, Drawer System, 90l NL, Dual Battery System (Sold)
    Fortuner V6 - Dual battery, 72 liter auxilary fuel tank, Ironman suspension, 90l NL, Hannibal roofrack, 50 liter water tank (Sold - Served us well, will miss him!)

Toyota RAV4 2014
    Corolla d4d (sold)
    110 Defender 2.8i 161Kw, 180l long range tanks, NL Weekender, KC Daylighters (Sadly sold but lots of fond memories)

I saw you coming from Uitzicht side and turned at the robot before Cape gate to Kraaifonteins side I think
    Why, are you worried I caught you in the wrong place?

Why, are you worried I caught you in the wrong place?
    Nope not all! Was just wondering if it was me or SWAMBO who were taking chances with the Landie without me knowing... We stay in Langeberg Heights, towards Uitzicht.
    Ford Ranger 3.2 Auto DC, Ironman snorkel, BF Goodrich KO2, Eko Alu Canopy, Drawer System, 90l NL, Dual Battery System (Sold)
    Fortuner V6 - Dual battery, 72 liter auxilary fuel tank, Ironman suspension, 90l NL, Hannibal roofrack, 50 liter water tank (Sold - Served us well, will miss him!)

Toyota RAV4 2014
    Corolla d4d (sold)
    110 Defender 2.8i 161Kw, 180l long range tanks, NL Weekender, KC Daylighters (Sadly sold but lots of fond memories)

I see the 4x4 guys made some nice mud spots next to the road there. I think we must go try it

Jy praat seker van die spot daar onder langs die rioolwerke? Daar was nou die dag 'n recovery daar, kan nie lekker onthou of die Jeep die Hilux recover het of andersom nie, maar ek dink as jy daar in die moeilikheid raak kan jy letterlik in k.. wees, as jy verstaan wat ek bedoel... Die ouens het ook op 'n stadium daar by die ou landfill gaan mors, maar dit kan gevaarlik raak en die Stad probeer ook hul bes om die plek gerehabiliteer te kry.

Toyota RAV4 2014
    Corolla d4d (sold)

ek het THE HULK sondag gesien by shoprite centre in brackenfell

2002 isuzu kb300lx 4x4lift kit and 31's

Parked next to a white LR 90 with a forum wheel cover at Spiro's Mica in Durbanville yesterday.
    Some car, some bike and two legs

Ek het nou deur hierdie thread gegaan en ek dink die naam moet verander na: "Wie het vir Spike gesien vandag?"

Vir wie werk jy Spike? N I (nationale intelegensie) Cheaters, of dalk DHL dat jy so baie op die pad is?
    No one ever ruined their eyesight by looking at the BRIGHT side!!
    Ford Ranger 4l 4x4
    Nissan Patrol 4.8
    Nissan King Cab (aka Navara )
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    Albert Einstein

Whoooopa 3 The Goat strike back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqw5...ature=youtu.be

Another teazer.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51KljMSXOnI

Page 5 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 30 55 105 ... LastLast