Colt logo

Thread: Colt logo

Default Colt logo

Hi, I hope Im in the right place for this question.

Does anyone have a nice image of the COLT rodeo 2800 tdi stickers at the back of the bakkies or perhaps know what the exact font for it is? I would like to make custom stickers for my double cab as I dont have those stickers, but would like it to be the same as original in shape. I found a font that is very close, but not exactly right and I have searched myself silly on the net, I can only find the old box shape logo, no luck on the exact font or any bitmap or jpeg or any sort of picture for those stickers, for the newer shape colts, except on photos of colts, but not good enough to use for vinyl cutting

Thanx in advance
    Last edited by Pierre86; 2019/01/25 at 08:15 AM.

Default Re: Colt logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre86 View Post
    Hi, I hope Im in the right place for this question.

Does anyone have a nice image of the COLT rodeo 2800 tdi stickers at the back of the bakkies or perhaps know what the exact font for it is? I would like to make custom stickers for my double cab as I dont have those stickers, but would like it to be the same as original in shape. I found a font that is very close, but not exactly right and I have searched myself silly on the net, I can only find the old box shape logo, no luck on the exact font or any bitmap or jpeg or any sort of picture for those stickers, for the newer shape colts, except on photos of colts, but not good enough to use for vinyl cutting

Thanx in advance
    Why not just buy a set from Mitsu - last time I bought for my Colt it was dirt cheap.
    2007 Colt Rodeo 3000I V6 D/C 4x4
    Dual battery system
    57 mm freeflow system
    General Grabber AT3's
    Challenger Bundu Basher Off-road trailer aka Bos Parra

Default Re: Colt logo

I didnt think they would still have them, but will give them a call and find out, thanx. Its strange though that there is not one such picture on the net anywhere. Only managed to find one single pic of the old shape colt logo