Question cruise control problem

Hello guys,
    Please could you tell me what I have check first when I have trouble (not running) with cruise control on my Mahindra?

I had Mahindra GOA (Scorpio) 2,2 Mhawk.

Martin.

Default Re: cruise control problem

There should be a speed sensor on your gearbox if it is anything like the Scorpios. I would try there first. Then go through all plugs and connections that have anything to do with the Cruise Control.
    When they instaled the aftermarket cruise control on mine the installer had a lot of trouble connecting to the gearbox speed sensor
    My Life Loving It

Quote Originally Posted by gabmartin View Post
    Hello guys,
    Please could you tell me what I have check first when I have trouble (not running) with cruise control on my Mahindra?

I had Mahindra GOA (Scorpio) 2,2 Mhawk.

Martin.
    Hi

Mine wouldn't engage, the problem was the switch behind the brake paddle, it was stuck in the 'on' position, therefore cruise control wouldn't engage
    "net toyota's en honde sit vas"!

I observe on my XUV 500 (manual) that the gear display on the instrument cluster works intermittently.
    So when you are in any gear, it only shows "N" for neutral - in these instances my cruise control doesn't engage.
    2019 Fortuner 2.4 Auto 4x4
    2006 Jeep 3.7 Limited with 1.5" lift

Quote Originally Posted by Jors55 View Post
    I observe on my XUV 500 (manual) that the gear display on the instrument cluster works intermittently.
    So when you are in any gear, it only shows "N" for neutral - in these instances my cruise control doesn't engage.
    Hi Jors55,

I also have a XUV500 and my gear display on the instrument cluster does the same (shows neutral when in gear). Do you perhaps know how to fix this, what sensor could be the culprit?

Regards
    Bertus

Quote Originally Posted by 007ajbec View Post
    Hi

Mine wouldn't engage, the problem was the switch behind the brake paddle, it was stuck in the 'on' position, therefore cruise control wouldn't engage
    Thanks for you answer. I checked switch about which you wrote. Switch is OK. :-( But thanks I will check all switch and cables also.