Hannibal or Tentco RTT - Page 2




Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonN View Post
    I can but empathize. Doesn't help slamming the door after the cat's run out...
    Anyhoe....enjoy the tent and happy miles!
    Haha thanks. I probably should have not been there to witness the installation
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Elspark
    Age
    51
    Posts
    774
    Thanked: 536

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Oh my goodness. For sure not! When I put the snorkel on my Prado, they asked me to go to a Coffee shop because I did not want to witness that. I obliged!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    I sent a nice long email to Hannibal highlighting all these issues. I intentionally tried to email the main owner but somehow still got a reply from the original person I was dealing with.
    They apologised by email and said they would give me a call to sort out the issues. That was on 11/1/2019.
    Still no contact from them.
    In the meantime I ordered myself some new clips for my panels and will probably swap the tent feet to get the pitch correct.
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brackenfell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,397
    Thanked: 181

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    I sent a nice long email to Hannibal highlighting all these issues. I intentionally tried to email the main owner but somehow still got a reply from the original person I was dealing with.
    They apologised by email and said they would give me a call to sort out the issues. That was on 11/1/2019.
    Still no contact from them.
    In the meantime I ordered myself some new clips for my panels and will probably swap the tent feet to get the pitch correct.
    I have heard there is some form of a restructure internally. What I heard was that Jacques has signed off to Heinrich to try and grow the company further into the future.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne P View Post
    I have heard there is some form of a restructure internally. What I heard was that Jacques has signed off to Heinrich to try and grow the company further into the future.
    Interesting. Well I won't be on of the people helping it grow in the future that is for sure.
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,096
    Thanked: 873

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    I emailed Jacques a link to this thread...least I can do since I was one of the posters that recommended them...
    Last edited by Kooskop; 2019/03/06 at 12:56 PM.
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

    When in doubt, paint it black

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooskop View Post
    I emailed Jacques a link to this thread...least I can do since I was one of the posters that recommended them...
    Don't feel any responsibility! The tent itself seems great so far. It was the installation that was lacking
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:


  9. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,096
    Thanked: 873

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    Don't feel any responsibility! The tent itself seems great so far. It was the installation that was lacking

    Email reply below from Heinrich. I believe he is in the process of joining our forum .



    From: Heinrich Siepker [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: 06 March 2019 15:03
    To: Louw Michael
    Subject: RE: Quote - FJ roof rack railing

    This email originates from an external source. Stop and think before you click!

    Good Day Michael,

    Thank You very much.

    I will look into this and make sure we sort out.

    Jacques has left the company and I took over everything from him. I will most certainly aim to not disappoint customers like that.

    Thank you once again.

    Regards

    Heinrich Siepker
    Hannibal Safari Equipment
    t. 0215349050
    f. 0215349053
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

    When in doubt, paint it black

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kooskop For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooskop View Post
    Email reply below from Heinrich. I believe he is in the process of joining our forum .



    From: Heinrich Siepker [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: 06 March 2019 15:03
    To: Louw Michael
    Subject: RE: Quote - FJ roof rack railing

    This email originates from an external source. Stop and think before you click!

    Good Day Michael,

    Thank You very much.

    I will look into this and make sure we sort out.

    Jacques has left the company and I took over everything from him. I will most certainly aim to not disappoint customers like that.

    Thank you once again.

    Regards

    Heinrich Siepker
    Hannibal Safari Equipment
    t. 0215349050
    f. 0215349053
    Thanks for this. I will forward him the email that was sent to Jacques. I feel like it may have been swept under the rug.
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:


  13. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brackenfell
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,397
    Thanked: 181

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    I would say give Heinrich a chance to rectify/attempt to.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dwayne P For This Useful Post:


  15. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne P View Post
    I would say give Heinrich a chance to rectify/attempt to.
    I forwarded the mail that Jacques responded to in Jan straight after Kooskop's post, so let's see what happens.
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  16. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somerset West
    Age
    32
    Posts
    897
    Thanked: 66

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Heinrich called me today and asked that I bring the car in such that they can have a chance to rectify any problems.
    I don't currently have an opening to take the car but at least I have received a response and that they are willing to assist.
    I will update once I have taken the car.
    2009 Pajero Sport 3.2DiD

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:


  18. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,096
    Thanked: 873

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Great stuff!
    Michael (Kooskop) My naam is NIE Koos nie..
    Toyota FJ Cruiser
    Bush Lapa - 1st Miskruier B8, now B192
    BMW F800GS

    When in doubt, paint it black

  19. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Melkbosstrand
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,359
    Thanked: 251

    Default Re: Hannibal or Tentco RTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooskop View Post
    Email reply below from Heinrich. I believe he is in the process of joining our forum .



    From: Heinrich Siepker [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: 06 March 2019 15:03
    To: Louw Michael
    Subject: RE: Quote - FJ roof rack railing

    This email originates from an external source. Stop and think before you click!

    Good Day Michael,

    Thank You very much.

    I will look into this and make sure we sort out.

    Jacques has left the company and I took over everything from him. I will most certainly aim to not disappoint customers like that.

    Thank you once again.

    Regards

    Heinrich Siepker
    Hannibal Safari Equipment
    t. 0215349050
    f. 0215349053
    This might just be the best thing for Hannibal.
    Fortuner 2.8 GD6
    LC 76 SW (Sold )
    Everybody needs to believe in something.... I believe I will have another Beer!

    Travel Blog: https://since1652.wordpress.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •