Radio Rear Speakers

Default Radio Rear Speakers

Hi,I want to install rear speakers into my X-rider 2018. I have seen on the Isuzu 4x4 facebook group that there is already wires between the 2 doors. They are talking about 2 wires that are not being used. I just want to know, do one of you perhaps know about these wires and what the colors are. Or could I perhaps phone someone that can assist with explaining this to me.Thank Wayne

Unhappy Re: Radio Rear Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by waynegrey View Post
    Hi,I want to install rear speakers into my X-rider 2018. I have seen on the Isuzu 4x4 facebook group that there is already wires between the 2 doors. They are talking about 2 wires that are not being used. I just want to know, do one of you perhaps know about these wires and what the colors are. Or could I perhaps phone someone that can assist with explaining this to me.Thank Wayne
    HI Wayne. I have the same problem. Ever managed to figure it out? I opened and checked today but I'm pretty sure I didn't see any wires for the rear speakers

Default Re: Radio Rear Speakers

No I also got nothing. Took it to a sound guy and he installed the speakers for me.