Forum members on YouTube - Page 6





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 145
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Krugersdorp
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,530
    Thanked: 413

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Did the Hennops 4x4 Trail recently.

    The Hennops 4x4 Trail Video is now available on Youtube.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln2Tm1tGtfs
    Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD6 4x4 MT
    Bush Lapa Miskruier 586
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/HenkBogaards4WheelingSA
    4x4 Competency - Unit Standard 254135

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    84
    Thanked: 25

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPressure View Post
    A lot of great (and bad) information is available online. Some YouTube videos like Ronny Dahl and his adventures do really inspire a person.

    I am a patriot of my country, and with this I would like to find out if there are any members or persons from the Southern part of Africa that are also uploading videos on YouTube.

    I am sure a lot of us have put up the odd video here and there, but I am talking about something a little more in-depth than that?

    Would like to support such individuals.
    Thanks!
    I've posted some 4x4/wildlife stuff on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0P...PKY3Oldtqg-BEA

    My current favourite is the Kunene River Mouth trip done over 8 days in Dec'19/Jan'20...

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Rand
    Posts
    1,286
    Thanked: 57

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by bobhof View Post
    Just animals on my channel if you guys are interested: http://www.youtube.com/c/MovingPicturesAfrica

    Planning to start shooting more behind-the-scenes stuff soon.

    Amazing work. Love the Madagascar 6K video.
    To Operate Your Own Terrific Automobile AKA TOYOTA

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hermanus
    Posts
    37
    Thanked: 4

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by pase4x4 View Post
    Amazing work. Love the Madagascar 6K video.
    Thank you 🙂

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    30
    Thanked: 19

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    If anyone is looking for a really top class African Overland Adventure YouTube Channel, you need to check out Juba's Journey.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8...WIPUlGY9QDw9cg

    Incredible cinematography, footage and editing (probably the best I've seen yet for a hobbyist content creator)...and Juba seems like such a lekker oke. We wait on tenterhooks for the next episodes to be released.

    Watch the introduction (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHKhrGAllfw) and let it flow from there!
    Last edited by WildThingCT; 2020/02/11 at 02:08 PM.
    2017 Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 Raider 4X4 M/T D/C

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to WildThingCT For This Useful Post:


  7. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    48
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPressure View Post
    A lot of great (and bad) information is available online. Some YouTube videos like Ronny Dahl and his adventures do really inspire a person.

    I am a patriot of my country, and with this I would like to find out if there are any members or persons from the Southern part of Africa that are also uploading videos on YouTube.

    I am sure a lot of us have put up the odd video here and there, but I am talking about something a little more in-depth than that?

    Would like to support such individuals.

  8. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    48
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by NoPressure View Post
    A lot of great (and bad) information is available online. Some YouTube videos like Ronny Dahl and his adventures do really inspire a person.

    I am a patriot of my country, and with this I would like to find out if there are any members or persons from the Southern part of Africa that are also uploading videos on YouTube.

    I am sure a lot of us have put up the odd video here and there, but I am talking about something a little more in-depth than that?

    Would like to support such individuals.
    HI I have a YouTube channel that is called overlandervanman. I posted videos of my overlander van build as well as van tour etc. Was supposed to load the follow up video of the van tour today but ended up spending most of yesterday and today looking for my expensive led light remote. Think now it must somehow have fallen out of van when I was at Trekoskraal. So if you pick up a remote there, please get hold of me.
    Here is the link to timelapse video:
    https://youtu.be/eQn7d-srE7Q
    Last edited by Anton Alberts; 2020/04/05 at 04:07 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anton Alberts For This Useful Post:


  10. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Edenvale
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,105
    Thanked: 977

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Alberts View Post
    HI I have a YouTube channel that is called overlandervanman. I posted videos of my overlander van build as well as van tour etc. Was supposed to load the follow up video of the van tour today but ended up spending most of yesterday and today looking for my expensive led light remote. Think now it must somehow have fallen out of van when I was at Trekoskraal. So if you pick up a remote there, please get hold of me.
    Here is the link to timelapse video:
    https://youtu.be/eQn7d-srE7Q
    I've subscribed to your channel and enjoyed what you have posted so far.
    The humble person makes room for progress; the arrogant person believes they’re already there.
    2004 Disco 2 Td5
    Suzuki SJ410 (being rebuild)
    VW Touran 2.0Tdi
    Lotus 7 (replica - not a kit)
    Freelance Photographer (part time)
    Member Of: Southern African Freelancers' Association

  11. #109
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Melkbosstrand
    Age
    55
    Posts
    30
    Thanked: 12

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    That is a lot of work that went into the build. Great job, looks brilliant. Any idea how many hours you spent on the build?
    Mark Prutton

  12. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    48
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul#25 View Post
    I've subscribed to your channel and enjoyed what you have posted so far.
    Hi Paul
    Your feedback is so much appreciated.
    Next video within day or two

  13. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    48
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Prune View Post
    That is a lot of work that went into the build. Great job, looks brilliant. Any idea how many hours you spent on the build?
    Thanks, must have been more than 2000 hours of dedicated work. Whenever I had free time I was working on the van. Took more than two years after work and weekends. And it doesn't stop. They say a van build is never done. Will show in upcoming vid a lot of changes an additions

  14. #112
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cape Town
    Age
    56
    Posts
    48
    Thanked: 20

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    figured out how to place link to my Youtube site , not just one video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCma..._as=subscriber

  15. #113
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    44
    Posts
    222
    Thanked: 34

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Some footage with my drone when we where in the desert.

    This place will see me again :-) loved every moment of it.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...yTECiWY5OcNW67
    Admin removed

  16. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    East London
    Age
    36
    Posts
    17,143
    Thanked: 2494

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Almost at the 1000 subscriber mark.

    Thanks all. For those that still want to subscribe. Here is the link. All sorts of videos in there

    https://www.youtube.com/c/MariusFour...confirmation=1

  17. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Northwold
    Age
    36
    Posts
    194
    Thanked: 16

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by MariusFourie View Post
    Almost at the 1000 subscriber mark.

    Thanks all. For those that still want to subscribe. Here is the link. All sorts of videos in there

    https://www.youtube.com/c/MariusFour...confirmation=1
    Sneaky sneaky link......

  18. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    359
    Thanked: 26

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    ......startup video of OD (my 1977 V8 Jeep CJ7)



    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPJ...confirmation=1


    ...we plan to post some more videos and are currently busy with one for a anti-wrap bar on the Jeep

  19. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Durbanville
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,384
    Thanked: 571

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    So I also decided to start 'n channel to mostly make videos of how to fix and maintain an amarok... and every now and then other vehicles as well. Found the videos easier than to retype the same explanations...

    Would really appreciate comments on videos and for those that like the videos to subscribe to the channel. Lockdown is limiting my editing time a bit but will continue to create content that can help fellow amarok owners and 4x4 enthusiasts with info and how to guides...

    Planning to also make a few videos of non amarok/vehicle maintenance things of other projects that I take on, one of the next coming up is a proper borehole filtration system, aiming for a fully automated system that will remove iron and manganese and also do some ph correction.


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9...confirmation=1


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9...Xf-vX5wov3x1YQ

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WillemT For This Useful Post:


  21. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cape Town Southern Suburbs
    Posts
    3,177
    Thanked: 1175

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by WillemT View Post
    So I also decided to start 'n channel to mostly make videos of how to fix and maintain an amarok... and every now and then other vehicles as well. Found the videos easier than to retype the same explanations...

    Would really appreciate comments on videos and for those that like the videos to subscribe to the channel. Lockdown is limiting my editing time a bit but will continue to create content that can help fellow amarok owners and 4x4 enthusiasts with info and how to guides...

    Planning to also make a few videos of non amarok/vehicle maintenance things of other projects that I take on, one of the next coming up is a proper borehole filtration system, aiming for a fully automated system that will remove iron and manganese and also do some ph correction.


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9...confirmation=1


    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9...Xf-vX5wov3x1YQ
    Watched a video and it was well lit and easy to understand, main things I'm looking for when watching a how-to video, good stuff.

  22. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 28

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Hey all,

    We've been reviewing our experiences at various places and campsites we've been to. Often there isn't a lot of information out there on actual conditions of these places and so on. So hope you will find the channel informative. Appreciate any feedback and comments to help us improve what we're putting out there and what people want to know about.

    Here's a clip from our recent stay in Mvubu in Addo.


  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absie For This Useful Post:


  24. #120
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,011
    Thanked: 144

    Default Re: Forum members on YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Absie View Post
    Hey all,

    We've been reviewing our experiences at various places and campsites we've been to. Often there isn't a lot of information out there on actual conditions of these places and so on. So hope you will find the channel informative. Appreciate any feedback and comments to help us improve what we're putting out there and what people want to know about.

    Here's a clip from our recent stay in Mvubu in Addo.

    Very nice, last I heard the hippo's are a little further up river and sometimes you can hear them at night. Obviously it is a good idea to maintain caution and not swim there

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •