You all helped us get here, so thank you so much! Here is your reward.

Default You all helped us get here, so thank you so much! Here is your reward.

Hi everyone,

Thanks to many of you in here who have subbed to our youtube channel, a couple of days ago we finally reached 1000 youtube subscribers. Its taken 2 years, but we are finally there. I was shocked how much work has been required to get to this point, but I will keep my fingers crossed that it will get easier from here on in.

To celebrate the milestone, we have uploaded two product reviews which I hope you will enjoy.

One is the GStove, a beautiful stainless steel stove which also has a 3 litre stainless water tank with tap. The second review is of a £300 AC/DC fridge from a well known land Rover parts seller, Bearmach.

Let me know what you think and if youre feeling kind of heart today, then consider subbing to our channel to help us grow further.

Default Re: You all helped us get here, so thank you so much! Here is your reward.

Here is the second video, I didnt know until posting the first that I could only have one video link per post.

Last edited by TireeTerror; 2018/11/23 at 04:24 AM.

Default Re: You all helped us get here, so thank you so much! Here is your reward.

Congrats!
    Last edited by Christoff; 2018/11/23 at 10:31 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Christoff For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Christoff View Post
    Congrats!

Thanks Christoff!

For the purpose of a stove top stainless steel is not the preferred material for open flame heat sources. Apart from its poor heat distribution it also suffers from discoloration when heated.
    Youth is such a wonderful thing - what a pity it is being wasted on the young.

Slainte...just goes to prove that the Irish NEVER give up:-))

Thanks Finn, though I'm going to blow that up as I'm Scottish! Does my accent sound Irish? I thought it was really really Scottish.

Quote Originally Posted by TireeTerror View Post
    Thanks Finn, though I'm going to blow that up as I'm Scottish! Does my accent sound Irish? I thought it was really really Scottish.
    Yip...definitely a Scot...some “Norn Iron”accents are pretty close to Scottish...Donegal was our favorite playground when I lived in Draperstown, Co Derry.