Looking at buying my 1st Jimny 2011 model guys please give input

Default Looking at buying my 1st Jimny 2011 model guys please give input

Good day guys im looking at buying a jimny 2nd hand it has 120000 on the clock. Must just sign the paperwork. Everything fine on the body even checked floor of the boot for rust and behind the front lights. Went for a ride in it and it has the "death wobble" from 70kmh to 90kmh after that it settles down the dealership said that they will sort that out for me. All im worried about is the milage you guys think it's too high. And with such milage what sort of problems can i expect if any. Will appreciate any response / comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ad_1541474380323.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	509072   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ad_1541474400725.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	509073   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ad_1541474393772.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	509074  

Default Re: Looking at buying my 1st Jimny 2011 model guys please give input

Milage not high. But I won't buy a vehicle with a defect/safety issue.
    '07 Land Rover Defender 110 TDI 300 Kalahari (Meisiekind˛)
    '84 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 4-speed Hardtop (Meisiekind) Sold after 12 years of fun and hard work.
    The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for a good man to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dematrix View Post
    Good day guys im looking at buying a jimny 2nd hand it has 120000 on the clock. Must just sign the paperwork. Everything fine on the body even checked floor of the boot for rust and behind the front lights. Went for a ride in it and it has the "death wobble" from 70kmh to 90kmh after that it settles down the dealership said that they will sort that out for me. All im worried about is the milage you guys think it's too high. And with such milage what sort of problems can i expect if any. Will appreciate any response / comments.
    If the price is right - buy it, at that mileage, its not even driven in yet.
    Sent from my iPhone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel 4x4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dematrix View Post

The death wobbles is mainly wheel balance that isn't right. TWT usually the best at balancing my jimny had it also and after rebalancing it is smooth all the way

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Renier DeVilliers For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jimny4x4 View Post
    The death wobbles is mainly wheel balance that isn't right. TWT usually the best at balancing my jimny had it also and after re-balancing it is smooth all the way
    Wheels must be balanced the correct way....with all wheel nuts tightened to the balancing machine, not just with the standard center nut system. Kilos no issues if well maintained.
    '13 Jeep GC 3.0 CRD Overland
    SLK200K
    TT 3.2 Roadster
    Pajero 3.2 GLS Shorty Gen4
    '95 Vitara JLX Cabrio
    Dragstar 1100
    Vulcan 1500
    Honda XL500S
    '81 Vespa PX200

8. The Following User Says Thank You to harryx4x4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by harryx4x4 View Post
    Wheels must be balanced the correct way....with all wheel nuts tightened to the balancing machine, not just with the standard center nut system. Kilos no issues if well maintained.
    Yes exactly what they did.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Renier DeVilliers For This Useful Post:

Hi dematrix did you bought the Jimny