Greetings from the Garden Route

Default Greetings from the Garden Route

Greetings Forumites

I'm happy to join the group. I'm used to doing everything in a Toyota Tazz (that poor car went through hell and back) until I finally got myself a Honda-CRV (which made it to Sosa's vlei and and back without getting stuck) and now I have finally progressed to real 4x4, the new 2.8L Fortuner (sorry, its not a landrover) complete with roof rack, Metalian trailer and roof top tent. The kids are old enough to hit the wilderness (or at least what is left of it) and we are ready to go.

I am a bit of a DIY fanatic and forum addict, so I hope in time I will be able to help you guys as much as you will help me.

As for "Against the Grains" my wife and I both have autoimmune diseases which are in remission, thanks to adopting a cereal grain free, dairy free diet, so feeding oneself on these long trips is going to be an interesting challenge.

Looking forward to the ride.

Peter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Againstthegrains For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Greetings from the Garden Route

Welcome!

Im sure youll enjoy the Fortuner.

Id be interested to read more about your dietary adjustments at some stage...

Hi Againsthegrain,

I'm not a 4x4 expert but, with passion off mechanic, we can do a lot off things, welcome here and let us know about yours fight!

See u

Allroadaadict

Welcome Peter. Visit the Southern Cape section, you will meet the rest of us over there. Soon you can join for a trip or two.
    Hermanator

Herman Smit