Introducing myself

Default Introducing myself

My Name is JJ.

I'm a complete Newbie/Noob when it comes to vehicles of any sort, I have for many years had a fear of driving which I only recently started to overcome. Registering to do my learners this Weekend so that I can go and write my exam next week Saturday and then want to take it further from there.

I have mostly googled stuff on vehicles and found myself being directed quite often to this website and have read some interesting and helpful
    stuff here in the last year or so.

Once I have my drivers and paid of most of my debt I will start the journey in getting a reliable "soft road" vehicle first for work and back
    travels and then hopefully after that if all works out I would love to invest in a 4x4 vehicle as I also love camping and Fishing.

Will be difficult to get the vehicle I really want as it is beyond my affordability. I will then have to get something which is not to badly
    priced second-hand and then also not to expensive to maintain as my travel to work and back is about +/- 74km per trip so it must not be very
    fuel efficient as well.

Looking forward to learn more on this forum, mostly i'm a quiet person, but will do my best to interact here.

Really enjoying all the different posts thus far and like to see everyone's point of view when it comes to vehicle choices, etc.

Default Re: Introducing myself

Welcome
    Kobus

HDJ81 VX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KobusDJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ortaega View Post
    My Name is JJ.

I'm a complete Newbie/Noob when it comes to vehicles of any sort, I have for many years had a fear of driving which I only recently started to overcome. Registering to do my learners this Weekend so that I can go and write my exam next week Saturday and then want to take it further from there.

I have mostly googled stuff on vehicles and found myself being directed quite often to this website and have read some interesting and helpful
    stuff here in the last year or so.

Once I have my drivers and paid of most of my debt I will start the journey in getting a reliable "soft road" vehicle first for work and back
    travels and then hopefully after that if all works out I would love to invest in a 4x4 vehicle as I also love camping and Fishing.

Will be difficult to get the vehicle I really want as it is beyond my affordability. I will then have to get something which is not to badly
    priced second-hand and then also not to expensive to maintain as my travel to work and back is about +/- 74km per trip so it must not be very
    fuel efficient as well.

Looking forward to learn more on this forum, mostly i'm a quiet person, but will do my best to interact here.

Really enjoying all the different posts thus far and like to see everyone's point of view when it comes to vehicle choices, etc.
    Thank you for the very honest introduction.

Welcome to an awesome forum where you will find experts in all spheres of life that will assist you. However, be prepared for diverse opinions which make the soup pot that much more interesting.

Be warned of the addiction risk this forum poses. You will neglect work, read in the loo and late at night.

Best wishes for the upcoming tests and your search for your first 4x4.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blazerb2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by blazerb2 View Post
    Thank you for the very honest introduction.

Welcome to an awesome forum where you will find experts in all spheres of life that will assist you. However, be prepared for diverse opinions which make the soup pot that much more interesting.

Be warned of the addiction risk this forum poses. You will neglect work, read in the loo and late at night.

Best wishes for the upcoming tests and your search for your first 4x4.
    Hahaha Awesome, already spending a lot of time reading the threads here and thanks.

Welcome JJ, good luck with your learners, you will love it here
    Audi A6 Avant Quattro V6 tdi
    VW Touareg V6 tdi ( sadly written off )
    2 x Toyota Celica GT4 Gen 6 (Sold) sadly missed
    2 x Toyota Celica Gen. 5 ( Sold ) not missed as much as the above.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meh For This Useful Post: