Car Seat Organiser for Rear Passengers

Default Car Seat Organiser for Rear Passengers

For those occasions when the kids are about to kill each other (or you are going to kill them first) on very long days in the car, and you hand them a tablet to watch a movie.

What do people use to hold the tablet, and other associated [email protected]? I have seen. Most seem really cheap. Are there any decent ones, perhaps leather ones or canvas?

Thanks
    2015 Pajero Sport
    Previous - 1996 3.5v6 Pajero (For Sale), 2006 2.8 Colt Clubcab

Carpe Diem Scrotum
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Default Re: Car Seat Organiser for Rear Passengers

Tried one of those plastic tablet holders that clip onto the head rest and it was complete rubbish.
    Audi A4 B6 1.8T 2002
    VW Touareg R5 2.5TDI 2005 (SWAMBO)

There is nothing like can't. Only don't want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracer87ZA View Post
    Tried one of those plastic tablet holders that clip onto the head rest and it was complete rubbish.
    I am in process of 3d Printing a headrest holder for an iPad, will see how well it comes out and if it works.

For the kids we bought some very cheap "tables" that will sit on top of their car seats, has some pockets, and a bit of an edge to stop crayons and such from rolling off.

The road down to the coast is very long and on the last go around I nearly lost my mind, so I am hoping all this will contribute to a more relaxed drive. Back when i was a kid there wasn't any of this stuff, but then again neither was there really car seats...

'07 VW Touareg (T2) 3.0 V6 TDi (BKS), Air Suspension, Centre and Rear diff locks.
    '01 Jeep WJ Limited 4.7 V8 with some bits - Sold
    '83 Range Rover Classic 3dr 3.5 V8 Rust bucket - Sold

Escape Gear do a nice canvas one

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF View Post
    Escape Gear do a nice canvas one
    Andy

Although probably of a high quality I don't particularly like the design. There is no proper pouch to place a tablet in securely with open elastic corners or transparent front to enable it to be used as a video screen, with maybe a flap to cover it up from prying eyes when not in use. Maybe something to take to the design team?
    Maybe even change your seat covers to have the same idea at the back?

CATS
    2009 Pajero 3.2 DiDc GLS (Casper) Blank canvas with some blobs
    2003 Safari Xplorer
    Previous : 1996 Colt Rodeo 3000 V6 (The Original! - SOLD) : 1998 Colt Rodeo 2.8Tdi (My first Diesel - SOLD) : 2008 Pajero 3.2 DiDc GLS (Sylvester - SOLD) : 2001 LR Defender 90 (Grizzly - Sadly SOLD) : 2010 LR Discovery 4 HSE (Snow White - SOLD) : 2001 Pajero 3.2 DiD GLS (Snoopy - SOLD but never forgotten)

2009 Suzuki GV 3.2
    ex : 2010 Suzuki GV 2.4 M/T
    ex : 2007 Audi A4 2.0T - RS4 rear suspension

Smile Re: Car Seat Organiser for Rear Passengers

[QUOTE=Commander;3985125]I am in process of 3d Printing a headrest holder for an iPad, will see how well it comes out and if it works.

For the kids we bought some very cheap "tables" that will sit on top of their car seats, has some pockets, and a bit of an edge to stop crayons and such from rolling off.

The road down to the coast is very long and on the last go around I nearly lost my mind, so I am hoping all this will contribute to a more relaxed drive. Back when i was a kid there wasn't any of this stuff, but then again neither was there really car seats...
    Back when we were kids (3 boys) we had two choices, sit still and shaddup, or get out and walk! But seriously, we played games, read books counted cars, anything to keep occupied.
    09 Kyron, the Korean Snail.
    NO Meeow!
    Blanked EGR.
    Thermo Electric Cooling fan.

[QUOTE=Markb;3987228]
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    I am in process of 3d Printing a headrest holder for an iPad, will see how well it comes out and if it works.

Back when we were kids (3 boys) we had two choices, sit still and shaddup, or get out and walk! But seriously, we played games, read books counted cars, anything to keep occupied.
    In my case it was much the same, but when I try it with a 1 year old it doesn't seem to work? Anything to make it more relaxed is a win in my mind!

'07 VW Touareg (T2) 3.0 V6 TDi (BKS), Air Suspension, Centre and Rear diff locks.
    '01 Jeep WJ Limited 4.7 V8 with some bits - Sold
    '83 Range Rover Classic 3dr 3.5 V8 Rust bucket - Sold