T4A Garmin vs Android

Default T4A Garmin vs Android

Which is better and why? I have an old Garmin Nuvi and I am considering buying T4A but would loading it on my Samsung not give me more functionality?
    Last edited by River Rat; 2018/09/05 at 07:42 AM.

Default Re: T4A Garmin vs Android

Hi River Rat,

If you will be travelling a lot, I would recommend getting a stand-alone GPS, especially if you want to save waypoints and tracks as you travel. If you only want to use the navigation for occasional travel, the navigator app on the Samsung will be sufficient. Be aware the navigator app is not as intuitive as Google Maps, it takes some getting used to. But once loaded it works without internet, and your updates are for free. GPS maps are updated twice a year, and there is a fee for the updates.

I hope that helps, if you have any more questions, please free to email myself on the address below, or our sales team on [email protected]

Travel safe!

Lizette
    Lizette Swart

[email protected]
    +27 21 880 8660
    www.tracks4africa.co.za

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizette Swart For This Useful Post:

Default Re: T4A Garmin vs Android

Thank you lizette I have indeed been in contact with your sales team and I have the answer I was looking for. I am going to go with Android with my Garmin 820 with all the above functionality as back up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to River Rat For This Useful Post: