LOST FLYSHEET Tent-a-toria

Default LOST FLYSHEET Tent-a-toria

I took my Metalian mini for repair at Tent-a-toria to fix the mesh that has been damaged. After receiving it, I set it up and noticed that the cover was fitted on the side instead of in the front. Unfortunately, I did not notice that the flysheet was not attached. I only used the Mini twice since buying it at the end of 2017 and did not know what to check for.I took it back to Tent-a-toria to fix the cover and collected it in August.As I am preparing for a trip to Kgalagadi, I set the tent up again to see if everything was in order. Except for the bad workmanship at places, I thought it was as I did not know to check for the flysheet. It was only when browsing through photos that I realised the tent should have a flysheet.I phoned Tent-a-toria who indicated that there is no flysheet and that the tent did not have one from the start.It obviously did not have the flysheet when I returned the tent to correct the cover as they removed it when fixing the mesh. There is no reason for me to remove the flysheet and I don't even know how to.I am extremely disappointed with the service from Tent-a-toria.Jenny from Ultimate Overland has offered to assist me at short notice, but it is going to cost me money for something that was lost by Tent-a-toria.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Barkie; 2018/09/04 at 03:13 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barkie For This Useful Post: