To fridge slide or not. Where do you prefer your fridge, inside or outside?

Default To fridge slide or not. Where do you prefer your fridge, inside or outside?

What is the general consensus regarding location of ones 12v fridge on a offroad caravan? I have seen a few offroad caravans with interior fridges like the Oryx, Xcape etc - which probably makes for better weigh distribution and lighter ball weight. I see almost all manufacturers exclusively place their fridges out front near the nose. It's a trade-off I guess, but where would you guys prefer the fridge to be if you could choose in terms of all round practicality, not just proximity of your cold beer (unless that's all that count)

Default Re: To fridge slide or not. Where do you prefer your fridge, inside or outside?

Many manufactures place the fridge in front and the water tank at the rear. Maybe they get empty at the same rate.
    Johan Kriel

LCs, Hilux and Echo Chobe

Default Re: To fridge slide or not. Where do you prefer your fridge, inside or outside?

My two fridges travel with me always in the back of my bakkie...don't like the idea of leaving them unattended.

Toyota D4D Legend 45
    Nissan Kingcab 2007 4x4
    Bushlapa Vlooi 652