Plane seat theft

Default Plane seat theft

A couple of weeks ago i was flying back home and the guy in front of me was humongous. He actually wasnt fat, but huge and well built muscleman. He took up almost three seats. well he was on the isle and overflowed into the isle a bit and the person next to him had to lean far over as he was half on top of her.
    Now does any one know if one should complain or what.
    If you pay for your seat, it includes the space in your seat as well, and not just half of it.

ORA
    -------------------------
    Ian

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFROAD ADDICT For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Plane seat theft

Ok thread closed and understandably so.

But there should be a thing to measure like they do with undersized kreef,
    Any over sized human cant fit into a seat

ORA
    -------------------------
    Ian

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OFFROAD ADDICT For This Useful Post:

Again, I don't see an issue with charging passengers per kg of combined person & luggage weight. And have two different seat sizes to make sure the fatties don't encroach on those who eats less.

If you see that say 30% of your travelers are obese, then make 30% of your seats large enough to fit obese people. And if your particular flight has more than 30% obese ticket buyers, well then sorry the fat seats are sold out, just like the XXXL shirts are sometimes sold out.

I'm fat because I eat too much, and I don't go throw a hissyfit in Edgars because most of their clothing fits normal sized people.

It's not discriminating or offending anyone, it's simply fair and practical.

This is swak of the airline. Do they not check the passengers when they check in? excuse me sir, you will need to pay for three seats. Rather have one unhappy camper than Three.
    Mercedes W123 300D, runs on Mother Natures Goodness.