SANews Farms to be expropriated identified. - Page 16

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Default Re: Farms to be expropriated identified.

Quote Originally Posted by JohanSlabbert View Post
    But at least do something.

Alas, the meek shall inherit the earth.
    Not doing anything stupid is doing something, in this case I would say something productive.

I see people getting fired up on different social media platforms, without verifying the facts first, and sharing some ridiculous things.
    The worst thing we can do now is get people afraid and thinking in a group mentality.

The only reasonable chance I think farmers will have is fighting EWC in court.
    Tjiep Softroadertjie
    Toy Rollover

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeanvn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peter bee View Post
    bones

dont stress, i am sure we will all be ok, i think there is a lot of panic, which julias and his gang want, and they achieving it, both with the whites and the anc. but they don't have the votes to make any changes, there stone throwing bunch will not get anything in any case, the anc voters will get a farm before any of them, they at some stage will come to realise it. and have to change their tactics.
    And we dream on , slow cooking mate but its heating up . Farms will be taken , as i said before they dont want farmhouses they dont want fences just a free for all
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by peter bee View Post
    this whole thing is never going to happen on a huge scale. its for votes. let's take a 60 hectare farm, so we say ok we giving it to the people, which people to start.that is the first fight in the town where the farm is now taken. do we split is up into 60 portions and we all get a slice of the pie. no because you will get the house, i will get the corner without anything on it , and somebody will get the water, that will not be acceptable to some fool that wanted a farm, so how is it going to be done, everybody out there can't get what they want. plus are they going to subdivide every farm into portions, so i can get my title deed for my land, never going to happen.
    apart from this, the law requires a re-zoning from agri to peri-urban if under 5Ha as far as I know?
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Ela Diablo: Land Rover S2A 109 PUP: SOLD

ok , let's just wait and see what happens. we can come back to all these posts after the elections. i for one am still positive and believe its for votes. the banks will not stand and take the nocks on all the farms, nether will big business.
    2010 d4 v8 hse hers
    2018 D/C CRUISER V8

I don't know whether the list is real or not, what's fact and what is fiction, I would also not rush into a war situation unless that's the last resort.

But:
    The zulu king threatened war and the Ingonyama trust land was excluded. My point, if you do nothing the door is open, it is a very sensitive issue, I don't know what the solution is but keeping quiet and doing nothing has never solved anything.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dracos13 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos13 View Post
    I don't know whether the list is real or not, what's fact and what is fiction, I would also not rush into a war situation unless that's the last resort.

But:
    The zulu king threatened war and the Ingonyama trust land was excluded. My point, if you do nothing the door is open, it is a very sensitive issue, I don't know what the solution is but keeping quiet and doing nothing has never solved anything.
    Politics & simple maths

Less than 1% of all white farmers vote for the ANC.
    Not all Zulu traditionalists vote for the IFP, a fair number of them vote for the ANC.

The ANC could not care less of what the white community feel for them. They are not voting for them in any event. However a large scale move from the Zulu community will hurt them badly at the pols.

I tend to agree with a previous post. A lot of this EWC is populist propaganda fueled by next year's election (and the ANC's fear that the EFF will steal votes). BUT I think their dangerous games have gotten out of hand and the ANC is now in a situation where it has to tread very carefully. Also keep in mind that there is significant infighting within the ANC.

Edit: As far as a solution goes: The whites should use whatever economic power they have to direct coordinated & balanced info (as pointed out in previous posts). Sort of a positive Bell Pottinger scheme. That places focus on contributions made by whites. But for this we need leadership.

Oh and also, stop fueling the fire by talking ### on social media, being racist (even in response to black racist comments). I interact daily with many black colleagues and importantly black staff that report to me. I make a point to treat them with fairness and respect. In my mind, at least, they have a positive view of at least one whitey.
    Last edited by Groenman; 2018/08/14 at 12:57 PM.
    Stephan
    "All of us get lost in the darkness. Dreamers learn to steer by the stars"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Groenman For This Useful Post:

Written early in 2017 before the latest EWC events.

If you read this it kinda unfolds if you look at it retrospectively and esp tellign of the people that has not made the paradigm shift yet.
    https://sa-news.com/time-to-wake-up-...-south-africa/

A Slow War is the opposite of the Blitzkrieg. A war so slow that you hardly notice it. A war so slow that those waging it can deny that it is actually happening. Under the fog of war they hide it as “ordinary crime”. The end result is still the same as the Blitzkrieg. Total annihilation of the enemy.
    War has changed a lot over the last 100 years or so. We have seen chemical warfare in WWI, Blitzkrieg in WWII, Nuclear War. Cold War, People’s War, to name but a few.
    The Slow War is also a strategy of the USA against the world. Little steps at a time, ever coming closer to the goal of world domination. You see it in their war on drugs in South America, their involvement in Africa under “Africom”, their military bases strewn all over Europe, etc.
    A microcosm of this is the Slow War against whites in South Africa.
    If the whites were told 20 years ago that they would have to give 50% of their farms away to blacks, you probably would have had a war.
    If white South Africans were told 20 years ago that their Afrikaans schools and universities would be forced to become English and taken over by blacks, you would have had war.
    If you told Afrikaners 20 years ago that their language would disappear from television, you would have had a war.
    If whites were told that they would be forced out of the civil service in their hundreds of thousands and replaced by incompetent blacks, you would have had war.
    If you told whites 20 years ago that the names of all their towns and streets would be replaced with the names of Marxist terrorists, you would have had war.
    If you killed 4000 white farmers en masse 20 years ago and robbed, raped, tortured and murdered another 40,000 whites in their homes, you would have had a war.
    If you told whites 20 years ago that they would be handing their beautiful country over to incompetent thieving Marxist scum who would steal their tax money in the billions, you would have a war.
    Yet all of this, and a lot more, happened in the 20 year reign of the ANC. Where is the war?
    The war is one-sided and it is waged by a tyrannical regime against a 10% minority of the population in South Africa who is not fighting back, because they cannot see the war.
    The most amazing part is that so many whites (mostly misanthropic liberals) refuse to acknowledge it. It is only a few right thinking whites who are able to speed the events of the last 20 years up and see it for what it really is.
    The ultimate question is, “How do you fight against such a Slow War?”
    I often get the other type of Slow War deniers. Those who say that, “Wait, when the time comes, we will fight. At the moment there is no fight yet.”
    Exactly when is that time? These are the ones who do not even realize what kind of war is being waged upon them. They have not made the paradigm shift yet. They are still expecting a Boer War or Border War when the enemy has changed its tactics long ago.
    Whilst the quicksand slowly sucks them under, they wait for some event where the black hordes will descend upon the whites and murder them in their thousands. An event that might never come.
    Meanwhile the slow war continues and one day they will wake up, look out the window and ask, “Where have all the white South Africans gone?”
    Last edited by Nox; 2018/08/14 at 01:39 PM.
    Jeep Cherokee 3.7 Sport KK
    Previous:
    Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.8 JK
    Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0 CRD WK
    Land Rover Defender 90 2.8i
    Suzuki Jimny ジムニ
    Jeep Cherokee 3.7 Extreme Sport KJ

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post:

People,people, people....

The proposal to "reverse Bell Pottinger" neglects the following;

The Freedom charter, the NDR docs, the 7 pillars of EFF docs.....The attack on farms has nothing to do with perceptions, its all about the previously mentioned docs! You will not change something that was penned in 1955, accepted in 2018 and seen as the holy grail of populist ideology.

HAVE YOU READ THE ABOVE DOCS??

We need to recognize that there is no way to change the desire of the masses;
    1) Farms will be stolen
    2) Banks / Insurance companies will follow...

The "free land for all / we will all be rich soon" genie is out the bottle, not going back in, now even the local tribal chiefs are demanding the return of their tribal powers over the land.

So far, the only comments that have a semblance of working is for us to withdraw our economic power from the economy, stop doing business with companies that are openly cleansing themselves of whiteness, stop paying rates & taxes to municipality, electricity bills etc.

That's the simplest way forward and the most effective way to demonstrate. Cripple the local economy overnight!

BUT, it has to be a concerted effort, ALL whites must stop paying rates and taxes, elec bills....We all stood together for E-tolls and look what happened.

The economic withdrawal is not going to solve/stop the above from happening but it will pressurize the govt into accepting what I believe is the final and only solution;

for the Cape province borders to be reinstated as of 1993 and for the Cape to go the UDI route..Those who want to move to the Cape, move, the remainder stay and accept the new order....

Does anybody else have a better solution and don't offer appeasement, because it has never woked anywhere else in Africa (or anywhere that I can think of) ?
    Last edited by NewLandy; 2018/08/14 at 01:46 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewLandy For This Useful Post:

I am sitting here reading this thread and wondering.

“How long is it before this thread (and by implication forum) lands up on the wrong side of the law” wrt hate speech and inciting violence and civil disobedience etc.

Effectively what we would have called treason on the old days.
    Cheers

ZS5KAD
    3 V8's
    A V6 and an inline 4

The frogs are starting to notice that the water is getting warm but it is already too hot to do anything about it.....

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NewLandy View Post
    People,people, people....

The proposal to "reverse Bell Pottinger" neglects the following;

The Freedom charter, the NDR docs, the 7 pillars of EFF docs.....The attack on farms has nothing to do with perceptions, its all about the previously mentioned docs! You will not change something that was penned in 1955, accepted in 2018 and seen as the holy grail of populist ideology.

HAVE YOU READ THE ABOVE DOCS??

We need to recognize that there is no way to change the desire of the masses;
    1) Farms will be stolen
    2) Banks / Insurance companies will follow...

The "free land for all / we will all be rich soon" genie is out the bottle, not going back in, now even the local tribal chiefs are demanding the return of their tribal powers over the land.

So far, the only comments that have a semblance of working is for us to withdraw our economic power from the economy, stop doing business with companies that are openly cleansing themselves of whiteness, stop paying rates & taxes to municipality, electricity bills etc.

That's the simplest way forward and the most effective way to demonstrate. Cripple the local economy overnight!

BUT, it has to be a concerted effort, ALL whites must stop paying rates and taxes, elec bills....We all stood together for E-tolls and look what happened.

The economic withdrawal is not going to solve/stop the above from happening but it will pressurize the govt into accepting what I believe is the final and only solution;

for the Cape province borders to be reinstated as of 1993 and for the Cape to go the UDI route..Those who want to move to the Cape, move, the remainder stay and accept the new order....

Does anybody else have a better solution and don't offer appeasement, because it has never woked anywhere else in Africa (or anywhere that I can think of) ?
    Well said NewLandy for Pres
    Using Tapatalk

I think this thread has now just ratcheted up a notch past the level of fair comment and debate for an off-road 4x4 community forum.
    Cheers

ZS5KAD
    3 V8's
    A V6 and an inline 4

The frogs are starting to notice that the water is getting warm but it is already too hot to do anything about it.....

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I am sitting here reading this thread and wondering.

“How long is it before this thread (and by implication forum) lands up on the wrong side of the law” wrt hate speech and inciting violence and civil disobedience etc.

Effectively what we would have called treason on the old days.
    if setting national assets alight, firing guns at rallies, calling for wide scale invasion of government land and stealing government money isn't considered treason, I doubt a discussion on land grabs will raise a legal eyebrow

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bostaxi View Post
    I wouldn't know where to start this but how about we start a...

#StopProduce
    (until government make their intentions clear)

We could set up an sms service where every sms #StopProduce donates R100 to the cause/farmers. Farmers need to obviously sign up etc.
    I'm 100% sure there's many of thousands of people who what to help and just don't know how.

Its a way where we could all stand together.
    agreed !

I think this thread has now just ratcheted up a notch past the level of fair comment and debate for an off-road 4x4 community forum.
    nobody is forcing you to join in as far as I understand the forum rules

Ground control calling Dirk!!?
    Answering the call of the wild is just so much beter than answering the telephone.
    ISUZU KB 280 DT LE NOW POWERED BY THIS AMAZING COMMUNITY
    Modified Glider Hunter trailer fitted with RTT.
    Platkar = Chevy Spark 1.2

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1949 For This Useful Post:

Agree 100% , a very sad thread indeed ! Going nowhere with it . Always remember there are more good than bad in this world . So much negative and sadness in this thread .

My suggestion - tone it down a couple of notches. The bags with pixie dust is out sprinkle it and the thread goes POOF -gone
    Henk
    Adventure is out there go find it

Fitment and trailer service. Agent for SnoMaster & Tentco
    Follow us on Facebook

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16