Bush Lapas spotted

Default Bush Lapas spotted

So the vehicles have it, so why not a thread for posting pics of BLs spotted along your travels? Either on the road or somewhere in their natural habitat, the bush.
    Last edited by George; 2018/07/31 at 12:31 PM.
    <insert all your cars, your wife's car, your kids pram model and your underpants size here - apparently it adds value and boosts you ego>

Disclaimer - All my posts on this forum is without prejudice, is based on my fair assumptions or perceptions, is in no way intended to cause harm to anyone and is acted upon at your own discretion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to George For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Bush Lapas spotted

I started such a thread but it didn't get much attention. I guess there are simply too many on the roads these days. It's almost like a "Toyota spotting" thread.

https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum...98#post2950798
    Niel
    2012 BMW F800GS
    2010 Nissan Navara 2.5 dCi 4x4
    2015 Bush Lapa Miskruier (B503)

Default Re: Bush Lapas spotted

Ah sorry, didn't erm... spot .... that thread
    <insert all your cars, your wife's car, your kids pram model and your underpants size here - apparently it adds value and boosts you ego>

Disclaimer - All my posts on this forum is without prejudice, is based on my fair assumptions or perceptions, is in no way intended to cause harm to anyone and is acted upon at your own discretion.