Buffelspoort Hartklopfees





Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buffelsfontein Brits
    Age
    48
    Posts
    108
    Thanked: 13

    Default Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    Hi Guys Buffelspoort Hartklopfees is coming up 9Aug 2018 very nice mountain bike trails two races a 25km and 45kmlots to do for the kids and the rest of the family. There is also a 5km and 10km trail run. See you there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buffelsfontein Brits
    Age
    48
    Posts
    108
    Thanked: 13

    Default Re: Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    good day how do I load a video on here? thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    De Wildt
    Age
    56
    Posts
    34,100
    Thanked: 9329

    Default Re: Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Symons View Post
    good day how do I load a video on here? thanks
    you need to post a link to Youtube
    2012 Jeep Sahara Unlimited 3.6 V6
    Percivamus

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to jelo For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buffelsfontein Brits
    Age
    48
    Posts
    108
    Thanked: 13

    Default Re: Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Symons View Post
    Hi Guys Buffelspoort Hartklopfees is coming up 9Aug 2018 very nice mountain bike trails two races a 25km and 45kmlots to do for the kids and the rest of the family. There is also a 5km and 10km trail run. See you there.
    EntranceR15 p.volwR10 p.kind onder 12Tye Insrywings oop vanaf 05:45 Mountainbikes begin 07:00Trailrun 07:30Bulletjie Rugby 08:00Vlugbal/Volley Ball 12:00

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Meyerton
    Age
    62
    Posts
    267
    Thanked: 102

    Default Re: Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    If the 45km is something like the Magalies monster..Eish..... strongs!!!!
    Ford Ranger 2.2 Supercab
    Suzuki Jimny -SWAMBO
    Merida 29'r for fun and pain.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Buffelsfontein Brits
    Age
    48
    Posts
    108
    Thanked: 13

    Default Re: Buffelspoort Hartklopfees

    Quote Originally Posted by leonoost View Post
    If the 45km is something like the Magalies monster..Eish..... strongs!!!!
    It was quite tuft but the view is excellent

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •