Hankook Dynapro A/T

Default Hankook Dynapro A/T

Good day, Any one have feedback on these tyres performance tar and off road 70% tar 30% off road. Any input guidance will be appreciated. BF Goodrich and Cooper too expensive for my purpose. Many Thanks

Default Re: Hankook Dynapro A/T

I run these tyres on my Amarok. I bought them on special. My usage split is similar to yours, if closer to 80/20 (unfortunately). I've done about 30k km on this set and have had decent performance. This includes daily driving and trips through the Tankwa, Kliprandpad (Northern Cape) and Southern Namibia, in addition to ad hoc gravel travel. I've had no issues. They haven't punctured. They stay round. They seem to wear relatively OK. They work in sand, on rock and on gravel. They don't work so lekker in mud, but then I'm comparing them to the mud terrains I had before. Mostly they work well on tar, which is where my Amarok spends most of its time.

Know that some people are getting a lot of sidewall damage with these tyres. I've had a small sidewall cut, but the damage was superficial and not serious. As they say, your mileage might vary. Plenty has been written on these tyres before. You may want to search a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric&Sonja View Post
    Good day, Any one have feedback on these tyres performance tar and off road 70% tar 30% off road. Any input guidance will be appreciated. BF Goodrich and Cooper too expensive for my purpose. Many Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dph For This Useful Post: