Zimbabwe overlanding

Default Zimbabwe overlanding

Good day to all

i am Gerhard and new to the 4x4 forum (although Iíve used it in the pas)

Some friends and I are travelling to Mana pools beginning August with 2x 4x4ís via Musina/Beitbeidge border post.

There are some details that I just cannot find an clear answer to (and the ZIMRA website isnít really too clear). I would like to know If anyone can please give me a nice concise list of what we ARE and ARE NOT allowed to take into Zim, i.e meat, poultry, dairy products, washing powder, beers, veggies etc etc??

Secondly, can anyone who recently crossed Beitbridge from RSA side please give me some help and advice as to the procedure and documents needed when crossing? Is it a necessity to declare all valuable such as phones, binocs, cameras?

if anyone has any other pieces of advice please feel free to share. Zim seems wuite intimidation around the time of the election and all - we just want everything to runs smoothly.

Thank you

Kind regards

Default Re: Zimbabwe overlanding

Following

Welcome to the forum. I recommend posting in the Zimbabwe section, I'm sure the fundi's will be around shortly to assist you.

See attached. I suggest you search in the Zim section and use the search function with key words (e.g. Beit Bridge), you will find quite a bit of info.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Andrew

Land Cruiser 76 (4.2)