Lift wanted for small items, Calvinia to Cape Town

Default Lift wanted for small items, Calvinia to Cape Town

Hi Guys, I inadvertently left my binocs and camera at a B&B in Calvinia this week. Is there any member passing that way who could retrieve them for me? I live near Caledon but am happy to fetch anywhere in the greater Cape Town area. Many thanks in advance for the avalanche of offers I know will come in!
    The secret to good self esteem is to lower your expectations to a point where they are already met. (Calvin & Hobbes)

Default Re: Lift wanted for small items, Calvinia to Cape Town

If you're able to somehow get the stuff to Middelpos, we are passing through there on 4 August (but not going as far as Calvinia unfortunately). I will gladly bring down to Durbanville for you.
    Ross

Default Re: Lift wanted for small items, Calvinia to Cape Town

Thanks, Ross, I will contact them and see if it is possible. Not many people go to Middelpos! We had breakfast there this past Tuesday which is when I remembered the binos and camera, the road was too long and corrugated to contemplate going back for them. Regret it now.
    The secret to good self esteem is to lower your expectations to a point where they are already met. (Calvin & Hobbes)