Wanted: GPS to buy for active trip

Default Wanted: GPS to buy for active trip

Help please!!!

My 4x4 rental came with a GPS, a Garmin nuvi 42. I planned my 40 day trip using basecamp and my purchased T4A. Now when I load the dates into the GPS it loads the waypoints only and not the daily routes.

I planned many zig zag, tourist, scenic routes, but the GPS lists the waypoints in distance order and you have to select each waypoint one at a time.

The nuvi 42 is not compatible with route planning.

So do you have a GPS for sale, with T4A that I can buy? It must support route planning too like the Garmin Drive 40 model.

I almost bought one earlier today, but it was a display model and the SD card slot was faulty.

I'm currently in George, July 11 in Gariepdam, and July 12 in Sandton. Then I enter Kruger from Malelane gate. I'd like to get this sorted before my drives in the game parks.

If you are getting a new gps, live along this route from the southern coast (George) to Johannesburg, and have a Garmin that you want to sell, please contact me.

My SA phone number is 076 804 6363.

Thank you - Andrew
    Last edited by aforrest36; 2018/07/10 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Typing errors

Default Re: Wanted: GPS to buy for active trip

Thanks for the offers. I'm going to fumble around with the one I have for a few more days. Actually see if it works okay enough on our multi waypoint routes.

But I could be needing to buy one next week when we leave Kruger and drive north for a night in Louis Trichardt.