HowlingMoon Root tents?

Lightbulb HowlingMoon Root tents?

Hi!

We are from Sweden and have been using Howling Moon roof tents for many years. Lately, in Europe there have been rumors that the Howling Moon brand is having serious issues and as such the supply of tents in Europe has decreased significantly. With you guys that have more local insight, anyone that is aware of the status of Howling Moon today?

We are shipping into South Africa end of this year and would like to order a new tent to pick up on arrival, so any help on the status would be much appreciated.

We are looking for either a Deluxe 240 tent (4 people) or a Deluxe 120 tent (2 people). Where would you recommend ordering the tent from? Any preferences? Ideally in the greater Johannesburg area.
    Fredrik Arnell

1992 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ70
    1999 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ75 Troopie
    2000 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ79
    2002 Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ105 (with 1HD-T)
    1993 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80

Default Re: HowlingMoon Root tents?

I still rate HM tents tops and wouldn't hesitate to buy another if needs be. In Jhb area most Campworld shops would stock them
    Some 4x4 with an offroad caravan

Disclaimer - All my posts on this forum is without prejudice, is based on my fair assumptions or perceptions, is in no way intended to cause harm to anyone and is acted upon at your own discretion.