Cant wait to go on a mission

Default Cant wait to go on a mission

Evening All

Been on here scratching around and learning and researching, thanks for all the tips, advice and just great content.

Some background, grew up around Land Rovers on the plaas, grandfather had a long base single cab groen gevaar, what a beast. Close to Kleinzee.

Personally done Namibia in a 2001 2 Door Corsa, many moons ago. Plenty of SA mission with that girl as well. More recently got a Nissan NP200, trips include round trip, from Cape Town, north east to Lesotho, Swaziland, Kruger and then all the way over to Namibia, also a mad trip. The Nissan is Witblitz, she made it to Die Hell as well, scary but lekker.

Now we got a new family member, her name is Madam, 2010 LandCruiser 4.2 Diesel. Its been dramatic as she came with some problems which was in my meaning kept from us, so not a great start.

However! JBs Auto here in Cape Town saved the day, absolute legends, genuinely, patient and honest, just made me feel like all is well with the world. I will recommend them a million times over, dm me for their details if you cant find on google.

So to make a long story short, I cant wait to take my girl on a mission, this post was a 3 in one, its a hallo , its a whats my 4x4s name Madam aaand what did I do with my 4x4 today, fetched her from the doctor!

Have a smashing day everyone!

IMG_2370.jpgIMG_2371.jpg
    Last edited by Dirk; 2018/06/06 at 08:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bustifurr For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Cant wait to go on a mission

Welcome Bustifurr & Madam, glad you got your van sorted you can now hopefully enjoy it
    Audi A6 Avant Quattro V6 tdi
    VW Touareg V6 tdi ( sadly written off )
    2 x Toyota Celica GT4 Gen 6 (Sold) sadly missed
    2 x Toyota Celica Gen. 5 ( Sold ) not missed as much as the above.